Internal publications The Instagram app is very useful for conveying any kind of ideas and thoughts. The functions of uploading Instagram posts are very creative, as it allows you to put a description in photos or videos, as well as locations as well as tags.
However, one of the most striking features is the comments that can be placed on any of the posts you upload to your Instagram account. Soon, we’ll show you how to post a comment in one of your posts and how much is the maximum number of comments that can be posted.
How can I leave a fixed comment on my Instagram post?
Instagram comments can be anchored from Android, iOS, Mac, and even Windows OS devices. How many use their Instagram account from different devices, below will explain how to fix the comments From all of the above devices:
From mobile phones running on Android, the whole process is done using the app. In the first step you need to open the application:
- Then you need to sign in to your Instagram account
- While you’re at it, look for a post that will anchor you. If you haven’t uploaded it to the publication yet, you can create one
- Once you’re positioned in your post, type everything you want in the comment bar and upload the content
- After uploading your comment, swipe left to see all of these options
- In the extra options that appear, select the one that says ‘Fix’ or an icon that looks like ‘Pin’
This is the only way to post a comment on Instagram from the social platform app. If you want to post a comment on Instagram Using a computer running Windows you should:
- Open your computer’s default web browser and go here Instagram website
- Log in to your account
- Find the post that will anchor your comment
- Post your comment
- In the Pension comment, click on the 3-point icon to see additional options
- In the additional comment options, click on ‘Fix’
With this, already they would complete the steps in the process of posting a comment Inside an Instagram message. It should be noted that to enjoy all the features of the platform from your computer, you can download Instagram for your computer.
In the case of iPhone mobiles, is the process Similar to Android Throughout the process, at least two steps are distinguished:
- Open the Instagram app
- Log in to your account
- Find the post you are going to comment on
- Write a comment in the bar below and upload it
- Then press and hold your comment until additional options appear
- You will choose ‘Fix’ from the additional comment options
With mobiles with the iOS system, the whole process is easier. Stop now pay attention to the process to be used With Mac computers:
- Turn on the computer
- Log in to your Instagram account
- Find the post you want to post, if you haven’t uploaded the message yet, post it
- Once the post is in place, write a comment at the bottom and upload it
- Finally, click on the comment
- Click on the three-dot icon
- Select the ‘Fix’ option
How many comments can I post on my Instagram post?
The Instagram platform places a specific limit on the number of comments you can post on your post. You can only post about 3 comments on your post. Therefore, to take advantage of these three comments, it is recommended to put most text you can comment on each of these.
This way, you won’t have to use all the comments, just because the platform allows you to put a lot of text post a comment or two.