Today, people are adapting to the new changes in social networks and these networks have become a very important part for people, which is the world today. move through social media. Also, people who participate in networking on a daily basis are sharing their daily lives or showing their work to other users through their posts and stories on Instagram.
On the other hand, the arrival of the story section on Instagram made the users much more educative and this option has been one of the best for the users to be able to further strengthen it. Now it is often a mistake for users to post stories that they later want no one to see, this can be achieved, i.e. you can delete both stories. as recently published or in archives.
How do I delete a recent story from Instagram?
There’s a chance to stop posting stories on Instagram because this wonderful option allows so many users share special moments even during your day and in a professional way.
Also, when millions of users on Instagram use this option, they sometimes make a mistake when posting a story, which is why they want to delete it. Generally, there is a time when a story is posted on Instagram Duration 24 hoursAfter that time, it will go away on its own. Therefore, we will teach you how to delete a story that you have published in this article in a very easy way.
From your iPhone or iPad
How to delete a newly posted story from Instagram iPhone or iPadIt is very easy to do and will take a few small steps, as the app is the same format as any other mobile phone. What you need to do now is:
- Open the story you just posted and you want to delete it.
- Select where the point below says threeAlso“.
- Once selected, the “Delete” option will appear and you will select it.
- Once selected, a pop-up window will appear where you need to confirm where you want to delete it and you will tap on the “Delete” option and you’re done deleting it.
With your Android device
The way to delete a story you just posted on Instagram from your Android device is the same as the way you deleted it from an iPhone or iPad. However, we leave you here the steps you need to take again:
- Scroll to the story you want to delete.
- Now that the story is open, you need to tap on the three-point option at the bottom called “More.”
- Once selected, different options will appear, from which you will select “Delete”.
- After selecting the option, you need to confirm that you want to delete this story in the pop-up window and select “Delete” to automatically delete the story.
If you have ever shared a story and want to delete it, you can do so do it from your computer through website. Also, the steps to follow are:
- Visit the official website.
- Open to delete history.
- Now, click on the three ellipses in the upper right corner.
- You need to select “Delete” which will appear in a pop-up window.
- Then select “Delete” again, which will appear in another pop-up window and nothing else.
How can you remove a story on Instagram from your highlights?
Highlighted stories are now very important for every user, including the right information and which will be forever No need to delete in 24-hour format. However, sometimes we want to remove a story from this remarkable section and the truth is not at all complicated and the steps are as follows:
- Open your Instagram profile.
- Find a great story is in the highlighted section of your profile that you want to remove.
- Located in the history to be deleted, you need to tap the three dots that appear at the bottom right of the screen.
- Once selected, different options will appear and you can click “Delete” them.
- Later, a pop-up window will appear and you can click “Delete” to finish the confirmation and that’s it.
What do you need to do to delete a story from your Instagram file?
One of the advantages of Instagram in its latest updates is that the stories you have posted and deleted from your History will be saved in the files, if you want to place them in the highlighted section, do so or if you want to see the memories you once shared.
From Android or iPhone mobile apps
- Open the Instagram app.
- Position yourself on your Instagram profile.
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right of the screen.
- Then you need to select the “File” option.
- Later, all the archived stories you once published will appear, and you’ll need to find and open the one you want to delete.
- When the story is open, you need to tap the three dots that say “More” at the bottom right.
- Once selected, a pop-up window will appear with various options, from which you will select “Delete”.
- Now a pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the story and when you click “Delete” the story will be automatically deleted.
With the official Instagram website
Sad, but true, the official Instagram website it doesn’t allow stories to be erased which are located in the file, as the option does not yet appear.