One of the most popular messaging platforms is Messenger, because of the ease of use it offers. There are many functions that this application gives us and it is power to forward messages from one chat to another and that is what we have come to explain in this tutorial.
How do I share messages with multiple people at once?
Messenger is one of the first messaging platforms in the world, a feature that few users know about. send a message to several people at the same time. To do this you need to follow these suggestions.
- You open the Messenger app from your phone.
- On the home screen of the app you will see a pencil icon in the top right corner where you click, this is the ‘New Chat’ icon.
- Now you can type the message you want to send to all these contacts in the typing bar.
- Then you select all your Facebook friends in the ‘To’ section, here you will select all those who will receive this message via Messenger.
How do I forward a Facebook message to another Facebook Messenger user?
All these apps have something in common and that’s it you can forward messagesVideos, photos, or voice memos that you have sent to another chat.
Therefore, if you don’t know how to forward messages from one chat to another, we’ll tell you what it is the procedure indicated for achieving this. This doesn’t matter if you’re testing from a Facebook page or a mobile app.
With Facebook from your computer browser
If you’re used to using your Facebook account from your computer and want to forward some messages from your Messenger to your contacts, you can:
- As expected, you need to open your account Facebook on your computer from the web browser.
- At the top right of the screen you will see four icons, and from this you press Messenger, which is the third from right to left.
- You’ll see now List of chats you have in Messenger and you enter the chat that you want to forward the message
- You will hover your mouse over the message you want to send, you will see three dots on one side and click on them.
- You will see the ‘Forward’ option click here. Here you will see a list of your friends and they will be the ones you interact with the most first.
- You’ll see the send button to the right of this contact’s name, and you’ll click it.
This way, the person who sent you the message will already receive it. If you get the wrong contact by pressing the Submit button, you can undo the action, but this should be quick, clicking the ‘Reset’ button will be the same as the one you clicked to resubmit. message. To do this alone you will have about three secondsIf you’re late, you’ll need to go to the chat and cancel the message delivery.
Forward a message from the mobile app
If you’re from the Messenger app, it’s going to be a lot easier. good of This app is almost the same on iPhone and Androidso these steps will teach you one of two operating systems.
- Access the Messenger application on your phone.
- You will now go to the chat where the message you want to forward is.
- You’ll find the message you’d like to share in a chat, and you’ll be able to click on it for a few seconds.
- Now you will see the ‘Forward’ option and click on it.
- From here you can see the list of contacts you interact with on this platform and choose who you want to send the message to.
What steps should you take to forward a message to other Facebook users?
You probably want that too forward a message in Messenger The more contacts you interact with the most. That’s why we’ll show you how to do it.
Place multiple recipients
You will need to complete this action follow the steps as follows:
- You will be logged in to Messenger.
- You are now in a chat with the message you are forwarding.
- You will leave this message pressed and click ‘Forward’. Click the send button next to the name of the contacts you want to send the message to.
If you want to forward a Facebook link, it’s obviously because you received it as a message in a chat. So if you are thinking pass it on to others in Messenger, the steps we explained earlier will help you send the link to other people.