Most web browsers allow you to install extensions improving the operation of functions from the same browser. In addition, they allow people to enjoy surfing the Internet a lot more. The two most commonly used extensions are Chrome and Firefox.
Chrome and Firefox are the most used browsers on computers as a result page load quickly networks and for its various functions. Now, what you’ll see later is how to access the Chrome and Firefox extension store, how to install an extension in Chrome and Firefox, and more.
Browser extensions allow us to enjoy the internet a lot more. That’s why you need to know how to access the extension store from Chrome browser and Firefox. This is what you will see in the following paragraphs how to get into the store from both browsers.
Mozilla in Firefox
For those who use Firefox as their default browser, it’s their turn enter your browser settings to see the extension store:
- Start your computer
- Find the Firefox program
- Open Firefox
- Go to settings
- Go to the “Accessories” section
- Click the ‘Find more add-ons’ option and you’ll be taken to the Firefox extension store immediately
There, in this extension shop, you can see all the kinds of accessories you can get install in your browser. Most of these extensions are completely free, but there are some that you will need to buy if you want to use them.
Speaking a little more about Firefox, it should be noted that the browser has a function that allows you to browse incognito. Sometimes the browser does not support activating certain extensions when you have a tab for this class.
By the way, the URL for accessing this Firefox extension store will appear at the top. You can also get it through this link enter this extension store.
Chrome Browser has an extension store with many free add-ons that you can download whenever you want. Be careful how you enter this store:
- Open the Chrome browser
- Click the three-dot icon
- Position yourself in the “More tools” option
- In the other options that appear immediately, you’ll choose ‘Extensions’
- Under ‘Extensions’, click on the 3 lying lines icon
- Finally, click ‘Open Chrome Web Store’ and you’ll be taken to the Google Chrome extension store
Once you’re there, you can download any extension available for this check that they are completely free. Keep in mind that if you’re bothered by reloading web pages in Chrome and Firefox, you’ll be happy to know that there’s a way to avoid this.
On the other hand, the good thing about Chrome extensions that you download is that you can export and import them whenever you want. This is very useful for those who have it they don’t have internet at home and they can’t find a way to download some extensions that need a lot.
Install the extension Chrome and Firefox browsers It’s a very simple thing that anyone can learn to do. See how these extensions are installed from both web browsers:
- Open Chrome or Firefox on your device
- Enter the extension store
- Find the extension you want to download
- In the results that appear, go to the extension section
- The last thing you want to do is select “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox”
With all of this, you can install the free extension you want on the Chrome and Firefox browsers. Just in case problems with either of these two browsers To install the extensions, you can go here Firefox technical support or Chrome.
List of extensions you have seen installed on yours Chrome or Firefox browser it’s a very simple thing. See how to do something like this in Chrome:
- Open the browser
- Click on the 3-point icon
- Position yourself in “More tools”
- Select the ‘Extensions’ option and you’ll immediately see a list of all the extensions you’ve installed in your browser.
Whenever you want to check all the extensions in your Chrome browser, you need to do the above. To review your Firefox browser extensions, you need to do the following:
- Open the Firefox browser
- Enter your browser settings
- Go to ‘Add-ons’ and see all browser extensions. You can do that too decide which extension to leave active and which ones to disable.
What is the procedure for uninstalling an extension in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox?
Just like you can install extensions here Google Chrome browsers or Mozilla Firefox, there is a way to delete it. See how these extensions are removed from Google Chrome:
- Sign in with Google Chrome
- Click the 3-point icon
- Position yourself in “Tools”
- Click on ‘Extensions’
- Then search for the extension you don’t want to have and click “Remove”
That is, there is nothing else to do. These are the extensions installed in Mozilla Firefox they are uninstalled as follows:
- Open the browser
- Enter ‘Settings’
- Find the option that says ‘Plugins’
- Find the extension you want to remove and click ‘Remove’