Through social media, in addition to communicating with people, we can easily post photos, videos, and comments. So it’s important to mention Facebook’s social network, as it has been one of the first networks to reach a wide audience. multi-feature innovation to communicate through virtual platforms.
It has also been classified as a network that is widely used by people around the world. In addition to creating a profile via Facebook personal, we have the opportunity to create pages to promote ourselves, etc. Through this article, we will learn how to know who visited the Facebook page profile, to obtain statistics on his internal visits.
How do you see how many people visit your Facebook page?
As with temporary stories, Facebook makes a collection of people who have visited your profile. It should be noted that this verification of visits will not be as accurate as with the stories. However, we can see how many people can do that They visited the Facebook page every day, to get an estimate of the people who are included in the profile.
Visit statistics are very important for many people on the platforms because you can make them through your visits reach a specific audience to promote things or ourselves.
What do you need to do to see how many interactions your page content has?
To see the number of people who have visited your profile, you can also get an idea of the integration by the number of likes received, by following the steps below. It should be noted that the exact number of people appearing at the time of the count will not be accurate the order of the people who visited, neither exact date nor date.
- You will open a Facebook profile through a computer.
- Once inside, you need to enter his profile, then you have to do it press F12 key or in this case, the Control + U keys at the same time
- Then you need to open a new tab where you will see an HTML code from Facebook.
- After that, you should do the key combination Control + F, which will start with the search engine.
- Once you open the search, you need to type “Buddy_ID” and immediately home, some code will start fading with that phrase, in orange or red. If this does not happen, you need to press enter so that the browser can find the key immediately.
- When you already have each Buddy_ID colored, a number with certain numbers will begin to appear, representing each user who visited the Facebook page profile.
- If you want to identify the person who visited you, just click on the code that appears on the screen and enter the link: facebook.com/ (paste the code). Then it must be given click enter and you’re done, the person who recently visited your profile will be identified.
How do people see your Facebook page?
This is a very simple way to check how many people are following my Facebook page. To do this, follow the steps below:
- In principle, you should enter your Facebook profile.
- Later, once inside, you have to give up click “Information” which you can find below your account profile picture.
- This section will show the full amount of each person who follows your profile.
- If you want to know exactly who is following you, just do it click on the number of people that they follow you and so on all the profiles that follow your page will appear On Facebook, you can access profiles to get to know each person who follows you.