Since the appearance of the stories on the Instagram platform, users have not stopped using this option and even use this app more than the Snapchat App itself which was the first in create filters for photos and videos. It is often said that Instagram has copied Snapchat in many of its functions and one of these is the filters that adapt to the face of users, but whether or not it is a copy, this filter option is the best for customize stories.
Now, we often want power use the filters we have in the Snapchat application in Instagram stories, as many of Snapchat’s filters aren’t available on Instagram. If not there are some very similar but not the same. So, if you want to use Snapchat filters in your Instagram stories by linking these two platforms, stay tuned to this article and learn how to do it.
How can I use Snapchat filters on my Instagram account?
Filters on both Snapchat and Instagram have caused a stir in the different stories that users post with their followers and friends. This is because using it gives you a more attractive look to the photos we post in our stories. In addition, these two social networks are the most used and for this reason, we want to have the filters available in both applications.
On the other hand, filters are one of the most important features to give an appeal to our Instagram stories and thus achieve a better impact when followers view the story. However, we will not be able to use Snapchat filters in Instagram stories directly, as, these two applications cannot be linked. However, there is a possibility of using Snapchat filters in Instagram stories indirectly.
Also, the indirect way to use Snapchat filters in Instagram stories will be very simple. Plus, it’s the only way to use your favorite Snapchat filters in your Instagram Account Stories.
From an iPhone
- Log in to the Snapchat app.
- Then take a picture or record a video with the filter you like best.
- Once you have recorded or taken the photo, you will need to select the down arrow icon to save it to your memories.
- Then we must enter the memories, this option is located on the main screen of the camera within the application.
- Now, we must select the Snap we saved with the filter we liked.
- Next, we’ll have to swipe from bottom to top to deploy editing options.
- Click on “My Snap” which is a three line icon in the upper left corner.
- Then select “Save to reel” to save the photo or video in our gallery and then use it for Instagram story.
- Later, we will have to enter the Instagram App.
- Then we swipe the screen to the right to open the Instagram camera and enter the story session.
- Now, we must search the phone gallery for the photo or video with the filter used in Snapchat and which we download to our phone.
- Once we find the photo or video, we will have to select it to add it to Instagram.
- Finally, make the edit you want the story to post and then post it to your Instagram account.
With an Android phone
To post Instagram stories using Snapchat filters, we will have to perform the same procedure as mentioned above. In addition, in short what we would have to do is take the photo or record the video with the filter we like best on Snapchat and then save it in our gallery, then upload it to an Instagram story and it would be the whole procedure .
What mask effects are most used on Snapchat?
Since the appearance of the Snapchat application in 2011, one of the attractions of this platform that drove users crazy was the various filters used in photos and videos. Is that, in it we will find a variety of filters from flower filters to filters with very fun shapes on our faces. In addition, these filters are constantly changing and you will always find new filters.
However, there are some filters that become the favorites of many users and some become trends among users, which stands out among the other filters.
The face swap effect
The face swap effect is one of the filters that has become a trend among Snapchat users. This is because it’s a lot of fun to use, because it allows you to exchange faces between a friend and you.
The dog mask
Without a doubt, it is one of the filters that had never gone out of style on the Snapchat platform and for many of the users, this filter was the one that made the existence of Snapchat known. Also, when you use this filter with your face, it will cause a dog’s ears, a dog’s nose to appear and also when you open your mouth a dog’s tongue will come out.
The rainbow effect
The rainbow effect is another favorite of Snapchat users and when you use it you will notice that when you open your mouth a magical rainbow will come out as if you were vomiting it. Besides, the face will be much smaller and the eyes will be much larger.
How do I save my favorite Snapchat mask effects to Instagram?
Unfortunately, there is no way to save your favorite Snapchat mask effects to your Instagram account. Since, these two applications are not compatible due to the different problems that have arisen between them.