When we purchase an Android phone of the model we like best, we want to be able to customize it in all its aspects from change the font until you change the lock wallpaper. All this is done in order to feel identified with our phone and when someone else uses our phone know what we like.
On the other hand, one of the most important attractions in an Android phone, is the wallpaper in both the internal background of the phone and the lock background. That’s why we often try to remove the background with which the phone comes for place another one of our choice. Also, we often want the background to be photos from our gallery or images that we like, but these can change over time.
Now, if you still don’t know how to place wallpaper on your phone where the photos you selected change automatically, then keep reading the article so you can learn how to do it.
What steps to take to automatically change the wallpaper?
One of the things that users usually do when they have an Android phone or any other phone, is to customize the whole phone. That is, they often change the icon with which the applications are represented or other times they change the wallpaper of the phone keyboard, these are some of the changes they make in order to make the phone look more personalized to the person’s personality.
Now, changing the wallpaper of a mobile phone is one of the easiest changes and customizations to make. This is because to make this change we only have to enter our phone gallery where we will choose a photo or image that we like and then set it as wallpaper on our mobile. However, there are people who like that their wallpaper is not fixed but that it has some kind of movement or that it simply changes photos.
However, if you want the Android phone wallpaper to change automatically, you’ll need to download some external apps.
From Wallpaper Changer
One of the applications you can use to set a changing wallpaper and do it automatically is Wallpaper Changer. Which is an application that is available on the Google Play platform and with it we can set a changing wallpaper with different images that are change automatically at a certain time which we set. Now to make the wallpaper changing, we have to do the following:
- Once inside the application, we will have to click on the “Album” section.
- Now, we have to click on the option to create an album where we can select the images we want to be in our wallpaper and for this we click on the empty album that says “No images added”.
- Then we press in the circle with the + symbol to add the images.
- Then select one of the two options with which you want to add the images, one is the “Add image” and the other “add folder” you can press either.
- In the case of choosing the option to add folder, it will show you all the folders with images and photos of which you must select one and then press the arrow that indicates that it is in the upper left corner.
- Then it will start uploading all the images that are there in the folder to the application and once uploaded you will press the arrow again.
- You will now see a warning where you have to press to activate the application function.
- Once you’ve clicked on the alert, you should select to apply to activate it. In this way the wallpaper will be activated to automatically change for the default time in the application and which can be adjusted to our customization.
With Auto Change Wallpaper
This is another application that you can download from Google Play so that our mobile wallpaper can change automatically. Auto Change Wallpaper also gives users the option to download it change the wallpaper in a time frame that determines and can even be set to change in minutes. To do this, you must do the following:
- Enter the application.
- Click on the “Albums” section.
- Now press the circle with the + symbol.
- Then in the sale that appears, put the name of the album you are going to create and then press “Ok”.
- Next, select some of the options from which you want to add the images, in the case of phone images, select “Gallery”.
- Then, enter the folder where you are going to select the images and once selected just click on the Chulito to add them.
- Now tap “Start” and then tap “Ok” for the app to start making the screen change.
How do I set the automatic wallpaper change time?
To set the automatic wallpaper change time, you will need to make some changes to the time setting. In the case of the Auto Change Wallpaper application, you should enter the “Adjustment” section and there you will see the time you want to set for the screen to change. Now in the other app, you will enter to change where you will find the option to set the wallpaper change time.
Where do you get the wallpapers?
If you do not have wallpapers that you like on your phone, you can choose to download some using different apps from Google Play that offers a variety of wallpapers and thus be able to change the wallpaper of your phone.