People consider it so important Windows operating system and Steam who want to know how to perform all their functions, young people are mainly those who make the most of them. There is no doubt that they really appreciate these programs made with the aim to offer you a multipurpose service. And you, as a young person, already know how to uninstall games and programs from your Windows and Steam PC? Many find it difficult to do so, as business leaders and teachers.
But the truth is that those who spend their time finding out, they will know through this guide How you can access your Windows application manager. We’ll also look at these three questions: What do you need to do to delete an application from your Windows computer? How do I remove Steam video games properly? How can you remove the remaining folders and crumbs from uninstalled programs?
How can you access your Windows application manager?
There are three ways you can access it, and it’s through: Using the search bar, With your registry editor, and In your command line, let’s see.
Using the search bar
To access your Windows-installed application manager using the search bar, just follow these steps in detail:
- One way to do this is by clicking on the magnifying glass print, it is located on the left side of the ‘taskbar’, in the middle of the ‘Start menu and Cortana’.
- Below you will see all the activity you have had lately and the most recent applications you have used, as well as a search engine to find the ‘items’.
- It is also possible to use the searches when you open the main menu and start typing, so that you can go directly to the start menu. There, you can explore the options, where the one closest to what you are looking for will come out first.
- Locate in the ‘search bar’ at the top and that has various ‘filters’ where you will find concrete results in what you are looking for.
- The first result you will get, are the ‘applications’, which will help you locate the other applications that match the same identification that are already in the ‘Microsoft Store’.
- Also, includes ‘other web apps’ which are usable ‘for Chrome’, so when you click on documents, the search engine will start to find the different results.
With your registry editor
To access your Windows application manager with your registry editor, just follow these steps in detail:
- Proceed to enter the ‘taskbar finder’ or press the ‘Windows + R’ keys, and enter the word ‘regedit’, then choose the registry editor.
- Next, click on the choice titled ‘Run’ and then ‘OK’, then you will see a window that has a variety of records from your registry editor.
- Enter the tab located at the top titled Edit, click, when the list comes out, select the Search option, a tab of the ‘Search’ of registration will open. It is in this search engine, where you can quickly search for certain records more accurately, as is the case, of the applications you have installed.
In your command line
To access your manager applications installed on Windows in your ‘CMD’ command line, you must proceed with the following guidelines:
- You will need to use the CMD to proceed to open the ‘WMI Management Console’ by clicking on the ‘Start Menu’ or via the ‘Search Bar’.
- Then type CDM, which will display a ‘System Symbol’, so that you can see it directly ‘the output of the WMIC command on the CMD screen’.
- In it you must write the following command: at the top place ‘wmic’ and at the bottom ‘product get name, version, vendor’.
- Next, you will see a list of all the applications that are installed on your computer; If you want to save them, type the following command: /output:D:installed_applications.txt product get name, version.
What do you need to do to delete an application from your Windows computer?
In order to delete an application from your Windows computer, you only need to perform the following steps, which we will detail below:
- Proceed to ‘sign in to your own Microsoft account’ on your Windows computer; then start filling out the Registration form.
- Immediately, you will enter by clicking the ‘Start button’, which is located in the lower left corner of the main screen of your computer.
- Then you go to click on ‘Settings’ in ‘Applications’ and also on ‘Applications & features’; Start searching and click the application you want to delete, and double-click Uninstall.
How do I remove Steam video games properly?
The procedure to remove video games from Steam correctly, is the following that we will explain step by step and in detail:
- Proceed to click on the titled election ‘Library‘which is located at the top of your computer screen.
- Find a list of the different video games related to your ‘Steam account’ on the left side of your screen and click on the video game you want to delete.
- Then right-click on the video game and choose ‘Delete local content‘, where a window will appear for you to confirm the deletion.
How can you remove the remaining folders and crumbs from uninstalled programs?
To remove the remaining folders and crumbs from the uninstalled programs, just follow the steps below which we will detail:
- What you can do to remove the remaining folders and crumbs from uninstalled programs is to search for ‘Applications and Features’ and remove them.
Also, enter the ‘Control panel in the Start menu’then click on the option titled ‘Uninstall a program in Programs’, search for the remaining folders and crumbs to delete.