iPhone is a famous smartphone brand, considered one of the best smartphones in the world. This for your great capacity in every way and its high quality camera. They are designed and marketed by Apple Inc. and they have the iOS operating system, but they are also cloned by different generic companies that seek to mimic the quality of the device without achieving it.
What can you do to verify that your iPhone is genuine?
If you are a person who likes to browse a lot in online stores or Apps where most the products are second hand, you may be very inclined to buy a fake product, as in this case a fake iPhone. To make this type of purchase, our first and foremost priority is for the purchase to be of the highest quality.
If so, how can we verify that our iPhone is genuine? Usually There are several ways to check that the device we have is fake or not, here we show you the most effective. There are many phones that have real parts of an iPhone, they can even have iOS operating system even without being original.
These devices are more difficult to identify, but not impossible, the best ways to check them are the ones you will see now:
- We need to test whether the software is running slow on the device, it means that its motherboard is old, and the device is likely to be fake.
- We need to check the IMEI, we need to see the IMEI which is located on the back of the device. We will check if this IMEI is real compared to the one that appears in system settings, if the IMEI do not match, there is no doubt that the device is fake.
With these steps followed, these are the best ways to check if our device is fake or not. In case you didn’t know, you can easily connect your iPhone device to your car.
Watch the serial number from Finder and iTunes
It can be made very easy for you find the IMEI number on your smart device. It is curious that within Finder or also in iTunes you can find it. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect your smart device to that computer. You can have macOS Catalina 10.15 or any such version.
- Open Finder or iTunes.
- Inside Finder, check that you are in the general tab.
- In the iTunes interface, tap the summary tab to view the information.
With the instructions you just saw, you’ll be able to find your device’s IMEI number in Finder or iTunes.
Look for the IMEI number
You can find the IMEI number in different places on the device. In fact, with the IMEI / MEID number on hand you can enter the technical support page by Apple Inc. to identify the existence of your smart device. In this case we will see how to find the IMEI number inside the device system.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Then go to ‘General’ and choose ‘About’.
- You must search for the serial number. You probably need to lower the screen a little lower the IMEI / MEID and the ICCID.
- If you have the IMEI / MEID number, you should go to the Apple Inc. technical support page. and paste it in the right place to check the information.
Given all this research, this is an easy way to find your IMEI number within your device system. In case you didn’t know, you can find helpful instructions for using Siri on your iPhone smartphone.
On the surface of the product
On absolutely every iPhone device you can find the IMEI / MEID number in its back. Here’s how to do it easily:
- Turn the device over.
- Look at the bottom and you will see your place of creation, ID, IC, and finally your IMEI
By following these instructions, you will already have the IMEI number of your device. By the way, you can use and activate private browsing on your iPhone smartphone.
How to see the serial number if you do not have the device?
As we have seen, we can find the IMEI number in different places and in different ways, but how can you find the corresponding IMEI number if you do not have the smart device in your hands? No problem, you can find the IMEI number similarly, below you will see how:
- Go to appleid.apple.com in any browser.
- You need to sign in with the corresponding ID of your smart device.
- Choose the device part and choose your smart device to see the IMEI / MEID number.
If you have any problems or have any questions about yourself iPhone smart device you can visit the Apple support page. There you will find the information you need about iPhones.