Operating systems are updated over time to suit the needs of users facilitate the implementation of new programs and increase compatibility with services, platforms, and innovations in older programs.
Within the Windows 10 operating system, the Internet Explorer application is still active, which still has the capability surf the internet without any problems. This fellowship service has been integrated into this type of Windows operating system for decades and is still useful for configuring Windows parameters.
What are the benefits of Internet marketing?
- Allows LAN network configuration, this option allows configuration and connection of different computers They are in the same place or at points where there is not much distance between them.
- Allows proxy configuration; that is, configuring our Internet connection from our computer is a bridge that connects the Proxy computer (source) to the Internet (destination). Proxy server Allows internet connection being the same bridge.
- Allows you to configure Internet parameters; that is, the Internet connection can be configured through these opportunities, you can view the available networks and select the one that your device will use to browse.
- Allow privacy settingsIt’s always a good idea to set up some privacy options on your computer. Internet options make this possible.
- Allows you to manage plugins; you can through these options configure programs and applications which includes your computer’s operating system.
You can access the Internet directly From the Internet Explorer browser; To do this, go to the search box in the start menu and enter the word ‘internet’.
Among the results, the first usually shows the Internet Explorer browser, select this option and enter the menu, tap the settings icon in the upper right corner to display a list of options and select ‘Internet Options’.
How do I search the Internet for options in the control panel?
Another way to access Internet Options is the Windows 10 Control Panel, which is easy to do with this method, as your computer’s control panel presents several options. system administration and its sections also include Internet Options.
To do this, first Access the control panel; Among the various sections that can be seen at the beginning is the ‘Networks and the Internet’ section. Once here, you need to click on ‘Internet Options’.
There is another way to access Internet access; It is to enter the field of ‘See’ change the type of display icons ‘small icons’ and place the ‘Internet Options’ section between the list of options and settings present.
What can I do to set up the Internet Options run command?
The ‘Run’ command within Windows 10 allows access to a variety of system settings; it also provides access to libraries and application parameters.
On systems similar to Windows and ‘Unix’, the ‘run’ command allows you to open applications or documents that can be accessed in other ways, but only this time using the combination. Windows logo key and the letter ‘R’.
To make this access possible, it is necessary to press the key that shows the logo Microsoft Next to the letter R key. A new window will appear in which you need to run the line ‘inetcpl.cpl’ (without quotes). After entering this line, press the OK button or press the ‘Enter’ key to access Internet Options.
With this line (inetcpl.cpl), you can access Internet options through another method; in this case, we are talking about use CMD and Windows Powershell (From Windows 10).
CMD (or command prompt), it is a shell Within Windows NT-based systems. This allows you to run commands using the key combination to make accessing various options easier.
Windows Powershell is an interface that allows you to run commands automatically, different from CMD because of its complexity and also because it is not only available on Windows operating systems. What else; Unlike CMD, Powershell provides more than just text commands and provides more information to the user.
The command prompt key and Powershell allow you to perform various administrative or information tasks. In this case, they will be useful for accessing Internet Options. Enter the above line and press the ‘Enter’ key.
How do I find Internet options in the Windows start bar?
This is another way to access Internet Options search box or slash Again, this search bar is at the bottom of the taskbar.
Once you enter the search box or bar, you enter the word ‘Options’ and the search results are displayed, click ‘Internet Options’.