Technology is getting better over the years and we can see this in the changes that phones have every year. Today we can enjoy phones with very powerful camera systems, batteries that can last a day without recharging and high definition screen.
However, the most important improvements are at the level of the operating system with which these devices work, as you have the option to run any type of application. But these systems they have a recovery mode with which you can eliminate errors presented by your cell phone. On iPhones you will be able to activate it this way.
What is one of the fastest iPhone fixes?
One of the things we always have to look forward to is a phone that presents any problem or failureas designers always miss some detail that over time is shown on the cell phone.
If the device you have is an iPhone and you are having a problem or failure, you can do two things. These we are going to explain in detailbecause depending on the model of iPhone you have, the process will vary.
One of the best ways to fix a phone error is to restart it. This is because it is likely that al turn on the cell phone it has incorrectly started one of its functions and for this reason when restarting it the problem is solved.
As you know, there is many iPhone models. For this reason the option to restart the iPhone will vary:
- If your phone is one of the 13, 12, 11 or X models, you will need to press the power and volume down buttons. Then you will see an ad on the screen where you will press the ‘Shut down’ option. Then, to return to turn on your iPhonejust press the power button until the screen turns on.
- If the iPhone model you have is 6, 7 and 8, all you have to do is press the power button on the right side of the screen. Then, on the screen you will press to turn off the phone and then you have to press this same button until the screen turns on.
- If the computer you are using is from models older than the iPhone 5, you will need to press the button at the top of the screen. This way you will have to press to turn off and then turn on the phone.
Enable ‘recovery’ mode
IPhone recovery mode is a feature that is very useful when it comes to restore your phone so that it eliminates any errors you may have. When you start the recovery mode you have to connect the cell phone to a computer, but first you have to activate this mode.
How to set the recovery mode correctly on your iPhone?
We always need a safe mode or recovery mode on an electronic computer from which we can remove any damage in the system of our computer in the right way. That’s why iPhone phones have this mode and you can activate them this way.
With volume buttons off and on
As you know, one of the ways to eliminate the errors that your iPhone device has is from the recovery mode. To reach a activate this mode You will have to do this depending on the iPhone model you have:
- On models from iPhone 8 to iPhone 13 you have to quickly press the volume up and volume down buttons. Then you press the power button until the screen turns on.
- On iPod Touch and all iPhone 7 models, you’ll need to press the side or top button and the volume down button simultaneously, and you’ll release them when the screen turns on in recovery mode.
- On iPhone 6 and earlier, you can activate this mode by pressing the side button and the home button on the screen. You have to press them until the recovery mode is activated.