In this tutorial you will find the best methods and tools for getting to know each other how to use your computer’s audio level, from the taskbar or with different key or button combinations built into the keyboard.
Methods for raising and lowering the volume of a Windows 10 computer
With Windows 10, there are several ways to control the volume of your computer. The first thing you should know is the configuration your computer system, because there are different options for gaining volume control. It’s one of those options 3RVX, is a free app that only cares about volume, offering a screen saver.
Another option is to use the effective AutoHotKey scripting language. This method shows you how to set up a shortcut key, making it easier to control the volume of your computer.
Usually your computer keyboard has certain things shortcut keys which allow you to increase and decrease the volume of your computer. When you press the key combination, a volume bar appears in the upper left, indicating the volume intensity 0 to 100.
If you want to adjust the sound level of your computer and adjust it to the level you can, for example, go from 2 to 2 or 5 to 5, and manage it to your liking. You won’t be able to do that from the Windows interface, though you need to install the app (AutoHotKey) on your computer.
From the taskbar
Windows 10 allows you to control the volume of your computer from the taskbar at the bottom right by clicking on the speaker icon so that you can easily turn the volume up and down. You should know that too by clicking on the speaker’s name you can control it even if you have headphones connected.
Another way to change the volume of applications individually by right-clicking on the speaker icon, you need to select the option (Volume Mixer). There will open a window where you can change the volume so that each application sound louder or lower than others, you can customize them to your liking by having multiple apps that emit sounds at once.
You can also set the sound on your computer by right-clicking on the sound icon and selecting This Option (Open Sound Settings). You will automatically go to the section Windows sound settings, you can manually increase the volume of the entire operating system on your hand, as if you were doing it on the taskbar icon.
Advantages of maintaining control over the audio level on the computer
It is important to be able to control the volume and audio quality of your computer facilitates communication during work, study or leisure.
Although often the sound quality is in the background, it is not given how important it really is to improve the user experience.
We can use good quality audio and external accessories to get the right volume use quality headphones or a loudspeaker. These will allow us to communicate and have a good sound when making a video call, accessing online classes, or talking to classmates.
What are the best applications to adjust the audio level on your PC?
There are several applications that can help you improve your computer’s audio level sound or audio quality from your computer they do not work properly. Among these apps you will find paid and free ones.
This application allows you to set any shortcut key, so that you can control the audio of your system, you can also see it on the screen, so you can customize it to your liking.
After installing the application, Windows start menu and 3RVX settings will appear there. Then you have to click on the shortcut keys and select the preference keys that will be set as the shortcut key to adjust the volume.
After selecting the keyboard shortcut, you must assign it to an action by pressing it editor action menu From the shortcut keys, you must select the key you entered to mute, increase, or decrease the volume you entered. After all this, click on the option (apply).
To ensure that the settings are applied, You will need to close the 3RVX settingsAfter closing, press the shortcut key. The volume icon should automatically appear on the screen.
It is a program completely free for windows, which has open source tools that allow you to automate any function, through direct access to your computer, creating complex key combinations. If you want to configure the volume rise in Windows 10, you need to download and install an AutoHotKey script.
After installing AutoHotKey on your computer, you need to know how you can create a script, using the built-in Blocker in Windows 10, that allows you to edit plain text because it has the default txt format. the order in which the script was created.
Generally, what changes is the file extension (TXT) AutoHotkey by extension (AHK). To achieve this we need to open the notebook, pasting the script we want to create. Then we have to click on the option in the File menu (Save As) and then select the (All Files) option, putting the name of our priority.
For example: (probandoskript) after the AHK extension. Continuing as follows: probandoscript.ahk, after doing that we save the file.
Once installed and know how to create a script in Bloknot, we can perform the procedure to increase the volume on the computer. To do this we need to open the notebook, copy and paste the following script:
; Fix Windows volume:
$ Volume_Up ::
SoundSet, volume + 1
$ Volume_down ::
SoundSet, volume – 1
Once the procedure is complete, this script will take care of setting the volume to increase or decrease the levels from 1 to 1, so that we will be able to customize it to our liking. setting another level to increase or decrease the volume.
What external tools can I use to improve computer audio?
There are several tools that can help you improve the audio quality of your computer. In this article we will show you some of them.
- Equalizer APO: This allows us to customize the audio signal generated by our computer. Please note that if our computer uses other methods to improve audio, this program will not work at the same time.
- Letasoft: This application allows you to extend the sound signal of our equipment when listening to music or video. It’s a great tool, if our computer can’t use powerful speakers, it helps amplify the sound that comes out.
- Voicemeeter Banana: It is an application that allows us to control and mix the sound, both input and output of the computer. It also allows us to equalize and customize the sound of the computer to our liking.
- PC Draw: It is a powerful instrument that functions as a parametric equalizer of fixed frequencies. On top of all this, it provides us with simple and fast audio filtering. It has many functions to control the audio of the equipment.
- VLC: It is one of the most compatible audio and video players in many operating systems. With it, we can play almost any audio and video format without having to install any additional applications. This allows you to lower and raise the volume by clicking on the volume indicator in the lower right corner of the window, its maximum volume is 200%. It’s free you can download it from its official website.
- Free AUDIO amplifier: This application does not work with the full sound of the operating system, but works with the audio or video setting. You can increase or decrease the volume of the media file, and the maximum volume is 1000%.