There are usually two types of formats that most people work with, such as PDF and Word. Likewise, with the Word format you can work multiple things from making one simple text to add chart graphicsIt also offers many more tools. In Cambio, the PDF format has very few tools and from the moment the PDF is saved it cannot be modified.
However, although the PDF cannot be modified, it has the advantage that it can be viewed and printed. without modifying any of the reflected text or images, in short, what it contains will not move. That is why we will teach you how to save a Word file in PDF format in a very simple way.
How can you change the format of your Word file to PDF?
Microsoft Word is one of the best programs to work with and one of the best text editors in the world. it is also considered as one of the best tools that Windows has been able to create. Besides, it is not only due to Word format but also to other formats such as PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, all of which make people’s lives much easier, both for those who work and for those who study.
There are many options offered by Microsoft, but in particular they are the two most used and from time to time it is necessary to convert one of these two types of formats to another of the same. That is, converting a Word to PDF and vice versa, but many people do not know how to do this type of conversion. However, there are different methods that can be implemented to perform some type of conversion of this type and here we will teach you.
There are three ways to convert
From the Word mobile app
To perform a conversion via mobile, you must have downloaded the Word application and this way we can do it. However, apart from this application there is another that also allows make this change in a Word document and it’s WPS Office, which works easily.
On the other hand, in order to convert a Word document to PDF using the Word application, you will have to take into account that it can only be done by sharing the document through some options such as WhatsApp, email or another that shows you. After you share the document you will be able to download it so that you can have it on your phone in PDF format. So, enter the application and enter the document and then select the three dots to click on share as PDF.
With the Word website
Many people do not know that there are some websites that allow you to convert a Word file to a PDF file and the truth is that these websites are very easy to use to do this type of conversion. Just like you can do PDF to Word conversions and also other types of file conversions.
Now in the case of converting a Word document to PDF, there are some free pages that will allow you to perform this procedure in a few steps, but this time we will be using the Adobe page. With this page you can perform different conversions in seconds. The steps to do the conversion, are as follows:
- Sign in the Adobe website.
- Once you have entered the website, you will have to click on the “Select a file” option and a pop-up window will appear where you can search for the site where the document to be converted is located.
- Then select the document and open it so that it can be uploaded to the page.
- Now, you have to wait a few seconds for the page to start converting.
- Then you can download the PDF by clicking on the “Download” option and then you can save the PDF in the folder you want.
On Windows or Mac
One of the ways to convert a Word document to PDF without having to install a program or application and not use a website is to use the office package that comes installed on your Windows computer or Mac. This way you can now spend a lot of time looking for other alternatives.
Now to do this from your Windows computer, you will need to perform the following steps and this way you will be able to perform the conversionthese steps are:
- The first step is to open Microsoft Word or search directly for the document you want to convert and then open it.
- You can then edit the document if necessary before performing the format conversion or not. you can leave it as is.
- Then you have to click on the “File” or “File” option which is in the upper left corner of the screen and right there look for the “Save As” or “Know As” and click on the option.
- Then a pop-up window will appear where you can decide where to save the document and once you have chosen the location you can continue with the choice of format.
- Now, in that same window you can click on the “Type” box where you will see the different types of formats in which you can save the document.
- Then look for the “PDF” option and select it.
- Finally, click on the option “Save” or “Save”.
In the case of a Mac computer, you will have to do a very similar procedure and the only thing that will change is the name of some options, follow the steps:
- Open the Word document you want to convert and make sure you make the necessary changes before converting it.
- Now select from the drop down menu and look for the “Save as”.
- Now in the window that will appear, you can choose the location where it will be saved and you can also change the name.
- Then select on the option “File format” and choose the “PDF” option.
- Finally, click “Export” to save the document in PDF format.