Fanpage is a new feature on Facebook that allows its users to interact with fans in another category, as its name suggests. Facebook created for fans to use, but you can also promote companies. To use this, below we will give you everything you need to do.
What do I need if I want to make a Facebook Fanpage?
Fanpage is a place on Facebook where you can find people with your same ideals through groups, the only condition is to have an account open. Red social Facebook. The regulations to be complied with In every Facebook program, so you have to respect everything that is there.
You must be clear to access a fanpage before you can use this feature before using this feature you must have a name to use search.
Image quality requirements
Fanpage gives you a mandatory image requirement, which is this section very necessary and essential to properly approve the creation of the role. Otherwise, Facebook will not allow you to access the document function. If you have an image and it does not follow the instructions, you can change the image.
What are the methods to make a Facebook Fanpage?
Creating a fanpage is very easy, you can start using your account right nowYou just need to follow the steps below depending on where you are accessing, from the app or by accessing the website.
From the application
- The first move you need to make is to join the social networking app.
- Now you need to start the section by adding your profile data to access it.
- Once on the home page, you need to go to the settings, this is indicated by three lines.
- Here you will find a range of options that social media offers you to set up your user or application, now you need to click on the Pages section. Its symbol is indicated by a flag.
- When you access Pages, you will be able to create a Fanpage. If you click on this option, you must enter the name of your new page.
- Now, you need to indicate what nationality you are.
- By doing this, you will be alone set up your Fanpage to your liking. In addition, you will need to indicate which category your page will be in.
- Then all you have to do is choose a profile picture that everyone on your page will see. You can also include a cover photo.
- You have the option to make your page private by simply entering the settings set this option there.
- Finally, you will have created your page, you just have to give it away click accept policies start creating content for this and all the people you want to see. Try to make your posts perfect so that your users will like them and get more followers.
Accessing the website
- Log in to your Facebook browser, enter your account details.
- From the Home page, go to the app settings.
- In this list The Pages option appearsYou need to get in here, because in this part you will create Fanpage.
- Once you have entered this option, you need to click Create a Fanpage.
- Now enter the name, page categories, country of origin and other data to be specified for the function.
- With all this data already included, you need to start creating it by accepting the policies you need to respect, read it carefully, don’t violate any of them.
- When you’re done, you’ve already got your page, now go for your profile picture, cover photo, and create your new content.
How long will it take to share the page on this social network?
If you have created a fanpage, you can share it on your social networks when it was created, you have to go share and quitto.
Why isn’t Fanpage still available on Facebook?
There may be some issues with your Fanpage and you may not be able to access it, these are just some of the reasons why:
- You have broken the rules of the page: You must meet the requirements to create a fanpage to be here, if you are unable to log in, this may be due to non-compliance. If you’ve bought one of these cases for followers, this is one of the most common scenarios for closing the page.
- The application has a problem: If the entry on Fanpage is unsuccessful or does not appear, it may be due to page problems, you can try closing and reopening it to see if it fixes the problem. If you have no results, restart your device. Since there is no solution with these procedures, it tries to delete the application and re-download it.
- System error: If fanpage access is null, it may be due to an application issue. Try to see if the same thing happens to another user, if so, find a solution with the app.
- You posted something inappropriate: Your posts must maintain acceptable content, which means you must not be a cause of harassment or disadvantage to people or users.
- You have often been accused of: Facebook allows users to report accounts when they don’t find their content enjoyable. When a page receives multiple reports from different users, it is a reason to close or block it.