Fanpage is a Facebook feature created for fan use, in which you can interact with other people through a page, as its name suggests, there are many ways to access and create any device you have right now, so stay tuned for this post. Facebook page
How do I search for pages without a Facebook account?
If you have a registered account, you can easily access the user’s official Facebook page and access the full profile.
But if you have to search for a specific page without a registered account you can open your browser, either by copying the link to the Facebook page you want to enter in the search bar, or if you don’t know the username of the page you want to visit, you can type it in Facebook.com/ with your username. of the person. You can do this from your Android app, iOS devices, and even your computer.
Using the Android app
Ahal Sign in with the facebook app Find the page you need to visit, whether it’s email or not, and make it easier to access Facebook from your Android.
- Go to the top right where you will see the icon of a small magnifying glass, where you will write the name of the page.
- Select “View results [nombre de usuario]”Where the results will be filtered based on different topics you have written.
- Swipe to see all topics and select “People, pages, groups, or events” to find topics related to what you’re looking for.
With iOS devices
- Insert a small magnifying glass icon at the top right, enter the page name.
- Select “View results [nombre de usuario]”
- Swipe to see all topics like “People, pages, groups, or events,” and you can find topics that are relevant to what you need.
From the PC browser
- Once logged into your computer, open your available browser.
- You can copy the link to the Facebook page or type in the “facebook.com/ username” on the page you want to access.
- After typing, press Enter.
- Several results will appear They will take you directly to the page of the user you are looking for.
How to make your Facebook page appear on Google?
If you have or want to create your own Fanpage, you can submit a profile account Google submission via webpage URLOr because you want to be better known on the Internet and have no problem keeping your Facebook page from appearing in Google search results, this is a good way to further improve your views, so follow these steps:
- Sign in Facebook platform.
- Enter your page profile.
- Select the “Account” option and select “Privacy settings” from the top menu of the bar.
- Select “All” in the “Share on Facebook” settings. (Once completed, you will make all the information you post on your page available to everyone online).
- Now, click on “Profile” in the top menu bar.
- Once on your profile homepage, right-click on the search engine’s address bar to highlight the URL.
- Then click “Copy” and copy the URL.
- Go to the “Add your URL to Google” webpage.
- Right-click in the “URL” text box
- Select “Paste” URL to paste.
- Process CAPTCHA for writing letters in the text box below.
- Click “Add URL”.
- Finally, this will allow you to submit your Facebook page to the Google search engine.
How do I increase my views on my Facebook page?
The goal of Fanpage is to reach the widest possible audience with the information you post if you want to stand out from the crowd Depending on the topic or category you choose and the best option is to share your content on other social networks, be it Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and even various WhatsApp contacts, who can share your Facebook page much more.
Campaign monthly, use Facebook ads, continually improve your page with your audience who are understanding and responsive. set some goals and most importantly, set up data analysis in your favor.