Resetting an iPhone device to factory data can be used for a variety of reasons, such as giving away or selling the device so that the new owner of the phone can find it in a newly purchased way without any previous owner information. This action is also used in the device as a solution to problems with your system, such as removing a virus from its center. Whatever the reason, you will learn here how to format an iPhone device to factory data.
What’s your password to access your iPhone?
If you forgot your password and have already tried to unlock it several times, your phone may not allow you to leave it at a certain time, showing the ‘Try again in 5 minutes’ message, and when you try again, it will show again. wait longer. In this situation, you can do the following procedure for activating and attempting to access the device:
- The first step is to have it Pre-installed iTunes app.
- Then you have to press at the same time On / Off button and Start button (The ‘Start’ button is located in the bottom half of the screen, which is the largest button on the device) for a few seconds.
- This action will allow you to access your device through iTunes.
- You are asked to connect your device with a USB cable to a Mac or PC computer.
- When you open the program from your computer, a message will appear informing you of the problem it presents Possibility to recover, click on it. Follow the instructions to recover your device.
Please note that the lock has already been backed up or backed up with your data, which will be stored on your device. However, if they are not backed up, all data will be lost.
What do you need to do to reset your iPhone from settings to factory data?
By doing this, we will have our iPhone as recently purchased, from the information and data that existed before; They will no longer be behind the process and how we got it when we first got it. This may serve as a solution to a problem with your software, but this is not always the case, so remember to be careful during the process. In fact Follow the steps below to reset your iPhone to factory data:
- From the Home screen, go to Settings or Settings.
- In the menu on the left that opens, click General.
- A list of options appears on the right side of the screen, scroll down the screen and select the ‘Reset’ option.
- Then tap Clear content and settings.
- A small note will appear, there are different alternatives. Click Delete Now.
- Then you need to enter the password you need to unlock the screen of your iPhone device. This device requires you to perform certain actions due to the type of procedure you are undergoing to ensure that your device is reset.
- There will be an announcement at the end, “All data and content will be deleted and all settings will be reset.” Click on the option Delete iPhone and you will reset your device.
What if you don’t have an iPhone code?
If you forget your iPhone device code or password and have tried several times before, iPhone will be turned off. To re-enter without any code, follow the instructions:
- Your device starts the process it must be turned off.
- Press and hold the power button, and for a few seconds, you need to connect your device to the computer with a USB cable while doing this.
- When the recovery mode starts, press and hold the shutter button, and when the device is connected to the computer, you will see that iTunes or Finder is activated (either or both are available).
- Select the Restore option in the note on the screen and the restore will start automatically. This process may take a few minutes, depending on your internet speed and the capacity of your device.
How do I remove Activation Lock if I don’t have access to iCloud?
This case is quite common, and the process is not very different from the one described above, you just have to follow the next steps:
- Connect your switched phone to a computer.
- Place your device on the computer screen.
- A question will appear with the options ‘Reset from backup’ or ‘Set as new’. That means activation lock removed and you already have access to your device.
How do you format your Apple ID if you forgot your ID?
In these cases, you shouldn’t worry, as there is a way to recover your Apple ID account password, you can do the following:
- On the Home screen of your phone, find and click the Settings icon.
- In its panel, a list of alternatives will be displayed. Click Password and Security.
- Enter the code you use to unlock your device screen.
- You’ll see two options: New (Enter Password) and Verify (Confirm Password). Click ‘New’ to set a new password and check later.