Bitmoji is an app created and developed by Bitstrip, available for Android and iOS devices. However, now owned by the popular Snapchat platform, this app is all about creating your own emojis, allowing you to create a caricature of any person. You can create a complete collection of characters and make them look the way you want them to, here’s how to learn them create your own 3D Bitmojis to share with your friends.
What do you need to create your Bitmoji?
You don’t need many tools to start creating custom emoji, just follow these instructions:
- Log in to the Bitmoji app before you need to have it installed on your device.
- With the tools offered by the site, start editing the features or qualities you want your character to have. There you will find options for hair, face shape, eye color, clothes, lips, among others.
- Finally, save all your work and now share it with your friends on social media.
Bitmoji and Snapchat
You must have two applications installed and linked to create a bitmoji. At the end of the registration process, follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Go to your profile menu and select Create Bitmoji, which will automatically take you to the Bitmoji app, but this It will be done from Snapchat.
- Once there, you will be asked to choose the genre of your cartoon, just click on it.
- From now on, everything will depend on your tastes priorities create your avatar.
- When you have finished creating the bitmoji, click OK and Connect. Once the link is complete, you can use your avatar from Snapchat.
Photo to create Bitmoji
This application also allows you to create a Bitmoji from a photo or selfie using your face, what it does is create a character with the features of your face, it also offers you several avatar options to choose the one that most closely resembles you. To create a Bitmoji from a photo, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Bitmoji app.
- Choose a default character that best suits your appearance.
- To reference the start of the photo, click the Continue button.
- In the end, you should choose a Bitmoji that matches your physical appearance. You can always change it if you are not satisfied with the result.
Photo taken It will serve as a starting point for creating bitmoji, this update is very useful for people as the process is much faster and more accurate with a selfie. On the other hand, it takes a lot more time to do it manually, because you have to choose each character feature, with a photo the app gives you a base in terms of the avatar’s physique and is faster.
How to turn on your Snapchat Bitmoji animation from 2D design?
Initially, Snapchat only had 2D design in Bitmojis, now the app included 3D animation, along with new attitudes and scenarios. change character animation follow these steps:
- On the home screen of your device, go to the Snapchat app (must be updated to the latest version of Snapchat including 3D animation).
- Go to the application profile and click Create My Bitmoji.
- Take a picture and start editing the character.
- When you’re done editing, click Save and on the next tab, select an icon that represents a small landscape.
- There are two options for editing: Background and Poses, choose the desired scenario and attitude for your character, and click Save.
You will see a 2D layout when choosing attitudes will automatically switch to 3DBy clicking ‘Save’ you will already have integrated animation.
How to get different Bitmoji animations on Snapchat?
Snapchat has included not only 3D animation, but also accessories in the animations, some of which include glasses, bags, skateboards, among others. In fact follow the different steps available to follow the next steps:
- Open the Snapchat app.
- When you point to the camera, tap and hold your device screen for a few seconds, this action will activate the World Lens, change the space that the rear camera takes up, and change the appearance of things.
- Various animation options for your Bitmoji will be displayed, including Skateboards, hats, royal accessories (crowns and jewelry), butterflies, and animations with various objects that your Bitmoji can use.
How to edit your Bitmoji look using Snapchat?
If you don’t like the final result of your Bitmoji or want to change the look, you can always edit it. To change the look of your Bitmoji on Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Enter Snapchat app.
- Go to your profile at the top left.
- In the options that appear below, click Bitmoji.
- Select an option Edit Bitmoji.
- If you want to change the look, click on ‘Change outfit’ and choose the outfit you like best, save the changes when you’re done and that’s it.