Here you will find clear and accurate information to get the most out of your opportunity record Reels on Instagram, doubling the recording time and letting you know how to increase the duration of your video. We’ll show you the steps you need to take to achieve this.
And at the same time, you know what other options we have to enjoy with the best Reels fans. It’s not going to be very complicated, you get it do it in a few minutes and you will become an expert by following every recommendation we give you.
How long can an Instagram Reel last?
Most of us enjoy recording videos of unique and unforgettable moments. But it doesn’t end there, we like to share it with other people, which brings us together in the distance with family, friends and followers. Enabling us to get the space we have online entertain everyone.
That’s the miracle of social media, and especially Instagram, that you can download Google Play free. So due to the growth of people uploading videos to different existing social networks, Instagram has seen the need. increase the durability of the coils.
This is because we have more time to keep their users happy and how happy we are now to record them. You could only do that in the beginning record for 15 seconds, it was annoying for those who wanted to shoot a little longer video.
So the platform decided to please, increasing Reels ’time in August 2020, 1 minute duration. All of this has increased the number of people who use the app on a daily basis.
And this has given him a greater reputation among the various social networks that offer the opportunity record and share videos. Video duration is longer than before.
So you can double the duration of your Reels on Instagram
We were already used to having only 15 seconds to do our reels on Instagram, but with this new update, it’s wonderful and we appreciate it so much, we can increase duration time our videos on the platform.
However, it’s not easy for many to double the size of their Instagram reels, and it’s hard to understand how to do it in the easiest way available. Therefore, in the following lines we will teach you how to do it, without complicating ourselves too much and getting the best results. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is open the Instagram app on your mobile device or computer.
- Then you will see the + sign at the top right of the screen, select the one you need.
- To do this, a tab with 4 options will be displayed, you need to select Posts, Stories, Reels and Live Video, which says Erreels.
- On the left side of the screen, there are 5 options, choose from them as you wish and you can change the style, duration, speed and other aspects of your reel, but the second option that interests you is the top one. below, you will see a circle with the number 15 in it, press until the number 60 appears. This will last you up to 60 seconds.
And kitto, you can now double the duration of your reels, taking advantage of every second it offers you. But you can’t do it with live video alone, you can do it use existing videos in your gallery, it’s not hard. You may need to keep a lot of them in the draft after so many attempts and you should know that it is possible to delete them.
If your Instagram Reel lasts more than a minute, you can take this alternative
Although Instagram has increased the duration of Reels, there are many we want to record more than 1 minute and share our videos, what can we do? There is a chance to get the record time-limited videos and here’s how you can do it:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the app and select the story section.
- Next, scroll to the options at the bottom of the screen, under the record button, and search for ‘Live’.
- We select and start recording the time we want. The only difference is that our followers will see what we record live and live and will be able to join and interact with us through the comments that will appear on the screen.
- When we have finished recording what we wanted, we will choose to finish. The recording must take more than a minute to save.
- At the end of the live stream, the ‘Save IGTV’, ‘Download Video’ or ‘Delete’ options will appear, select the one you want and you will have your video ready for more than 1 minute.
You can do this not only from your mobile device, but also from your computer. That’s how you can be longer videos on your Instagram and share them with everyone who follows you.