You can do a lot of activities that prevent you from leaving the app on the Facebook platform, as these apps are usually designed to entertain users or stay there for as long as possible, without getting tired or bored, by proposing interesting content. to the user. Below, we will tell you how to see how much time you spend on this platform to better control.
How to view ‘your time on Facebook’ from mobile?
Facebook social network in your app how long it takes to observe You go through the platform, you will have a configuration to see the time spent in the application, follow these steps to access it:
See the weather on Facebook for iOS
If you want to see your history how much time you spend on the Facebook app You can do this on your iOS device:
- Log in to the Facebook app.
- Go to the settings on the right, they have the symbol for three consecutive lines.
- Now, go to the settings option in this list.
- If you are here, you will be able to seek confirmation Your time on Facebook as well as seeing how much time you spend within the app.
Facebook for Android
if you have How long can you see Android devices you spend on the app. You can do this by following these instructions:
- You have to click where the Facebook app icon is, if you can’t find it you can go to your app’s search engine and put the name of the application, it is a way to find the social network on your device.
- When accessing the application, you must enter the relevant data to access your social network user.
- Now you have to wait for the app to load all its contents. Once you’ve uploaded everything it brings, you can access the app’s Settings.
- To access the settings, you need to directed to three lines located on the right side of your home screen.
- In your settings, you will have a very complete list where you can do whatever you want with your app. Now look for the settings.
- Once you are in the settings, you should look for the privacy option.
- In these settings, there will be an opportunity to see your time on Facebook.
How to view ‘time on Facebook’ app?
Facebook is an application with a very large number of users. Bertan, you can stay submerged for a long time, the application has several functions in which you can do various things, such as creating the publication you want, sharing images, playing games, using it as a work medium, among others. In this app you will not get bored in a second, you can do it in the following way to see how much time you are spending on the App from the Web.
It’s the first thing you need to do access in your browser and location application name, open the section with your username, wait until it is fully logged in.
Go to “Settings and privacy.”
Once in the app, you need to go to the “settings and privacy” in the main settings of your app, which are located in one of the icons on the main screen. You will have the option in these settings change all aspects of your social network Facebook, such as changing your password, deleting your entire activity history, changing personal information, among other settings that allow you here.
Select ‘Your time on Facebook’
You should look for the option you want to stay in these settings, that is see the time spent in the application. Here you will have this opportunity.
Facebook time-limiting tips
If you see that you are spending a lot of time doing activities Facebook app, you can follow these tips to use it a little less so that you can take more time to do other things get more out of your life.
- Go out with your friends: Trying to distract yourself from people close to you so that you can stop using your social network so often, seek attention in a place other than your comfort zone. You can go out to a park, to a square, to a field.
- Try doing new things at home: Do new activities that distract you at home, you can start doing crafts, watching TV, exercising, dancing. In addition to being logged in to your Facebook app.
- Try using other social networks: There are so many social networks around the world that you can try to join other platforms like Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube or any other social network.