If you want to know how you can do it open the file explorer with Windows CMD, you need to stop reading this article. Basically, you will learn all the information you need to complete this action. We’ll explain the terms and conditions, the commands, and the keys you need to use. We’ll also show you the reason why you can’t open your file browser properly and the solution.
What conditions do you need to open the file explorer from CMD?
Well, these are the first things you need to know first rthe requirements for opening a file explorer From CMD to your Windows. We describe them below. Note: Windows File Explorer is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to access files, folders, and other system components.
What are the commands to open your file explorer on your CMD computer?
In this regard, you can make the necessary orders open your file explorer from cmd No problem with your computer:
- Explorer. This command allows you to access the file explorer with the CMD. To do this, simply run it by opening the command prompt. This way, the global file explorer will be displayed immediately.
- Get started. With this command, you can open the browser folder directly from CMD for an active user of your Windows. All you have to do is run to access it.
- start .. From CMD you can log in to all users created in the operating system. In other words, the browser can be accessed directly in the folder where all your Windows users are stored.
- start c: With this order, You can access the file explorer from CMD on your computer for Windows drive. For example, to access drive C, all you have to do is run this command and that’s it.
What keys should you use to open your file explorer from running, if necessary?
Note that you do not only perform this action using CMD commands. if not, you can do it too Use the keys to open your file explorer from running. These keys are:
Using the ‘Windows + X’ key
using it well ‘Windows + X’ key on your keyboard, you can access your Microsoft Windows operating system file explorer. Through a list of options that appear. All you have to do is press both keys at the same time.
with the key
With the help of the Windows key you can easily open the file explorer on your computer, this key gives you access to the boot and if it is combined with the letter “R”, there are two ways to get it:
- using the “run” tool.”You need to press the Windows + R keys, then you have to go directly into Explorer to run it. This will open your browser.
- From the command prompt tool, CMD, you can run any application by typing the appropriate commands for each case. You need to press the Windows + R keys and type “CMD” on your keyboard and copy the above commands in the command prompt.
This will bring up the command screen and you will need to type “start”. Finally, press the “enter” key. This way you will be able to open the file explorer from CMD on your computer, without any problems.
Why can’t you open your file explorer properly and do what?
According to the above, if you cannot open your file explorer it is correct that you have a problem with your system. So here’s what you can do to fix it:
- Using the Microsoft Help Page In this section, you will find instructions on how to open a file browser on your computer.
- Using PowerShell. You can fix your problem with this tool, but first you can ask how to open it in a folder with PowerShell CMD. The answer to this is simple:
- All you have to do is enter the address to the home icon and type in the search box: CMD.
- Enter the “Start PowerShell” command on the screen.
Then you can open the file browser easily with the help of any of the following commands: Invoke-Item or ii by adding the path to the desired folder.
- Run or using the CMD Task Manager. With this, you can fix your problem, but you can also ask how to open the task manager from runtime or CMD. Another way to do this is to:
- Run in window, type the command “taskmgr” and click “accept”.
- In CMD, type the command “taskmgr” and press the “enter” key.
With this action you can clean up unwanted files, but you may be wondering how to delete programs using CMD on my computer. Open the CMD window and type the command: wmic, now press the “enter” key to run the command: product get name. Then “enter”. This will open the list of installed programs, run the command: call product where name = “SoftwareName” to uninstall, and finally “enter” to confirm the uninstall.