You can do a lot of things on social media today, for example add photos and videos, make messages and other things that can entertain us and our friends who see our messages.
But there is another function that you can use to reach more people, which is to create groups. With these you can make messages As you do in your regular profile, as you add more people, you need to manage the posts that these users need to add to your group.
What do you need to delete a Facebook account?
There are several things to keep in mind when you decide to delete a Facebook account, and the most important ones are the ones you need to fill out, so it’s worth making sure you delete them. it is forever. So pay attention how to delete an account.
Have an administrator profile
You may not know the Administrator profile. This is how a more private and direct account from there, you can perform other authorized actions from a personal account. When you decide to add a business manager, your profile becomes private.
None of your friends will know about this profile until you send and reply to a friend request. These accounts are worth more than anything create and manage teams in the simplest way possible, but at the same time keeping your privacy intact.
Owning a business manager
One of the best ways to manage a team is to own a business manager. It is therefore recommended that you try to make this request. Thus you can do whatever you want in this group that you will create. You can also assign and remove team administrators to trusted friends.
Stable internet connection
We are going to talk about one of the most important but easiest things to do now, and that is to have an internet that is stable and maintains a steady speed; that will depend on what you want upload and add content or take surveys on your FanPage.
What is the procedure for permanently deleting your Facebook page?
Once you know what you need to do to get and delete a Facebook page, we’ll show you the steps you need to take to remove all traces of your page, and so on. permanent deletion.
With mobile app
First of all, let’s show you how you can do it from your mobile Regardless of who has the iOS or Android system. It is almost the same as the process for both systems and will serve you in the same way:
- You need to open the Facebook app on your phone. On the app’s home screen, tap the three lines in the top right corner (located at the bottom of the iOS screen)
- Now you have to enter ‘Pages’ in this list, then you will need to enter your page
- Once on your page, tap the gear icon at the top right of the screen and tap ‘General’.
- Here you will see a section called ‘Delete page’ and ‘Delete (Will you see your page name)?’
- Then simply confirm that you want to delete your page by clicking ‘Delete Page’.
From the official Facebook website
If you are doing this process from your computer, you have a chance delete a group you own following these simple steps:
- You have to go on your own Facebook network on your computer
- At the top you will click on the icon of a group of three small people, here you will enter your page
- Here you will touch the settings icon, which is the nut and is at the bottom left of the screen.
- Now click on ‘General’, see the ‘Delete group’ option and click on it
- Here you select the page of your property that you want to delete. Once selected, you will need to confirm your action by clicking ‘Delete Page’
If you want to cancel the final elimination after removing your team, you must do so 14 days before Facebook allows you to undo this request.