A few years ago, the famous photo app, Instagram has released a new update that way, it would not only become an app for showing your photos or short videos, but also direct or long videos. Alternatively, you can share all the Instagram content you want with any other sister app, such as WhatsApp or Facebook.
However, you may find it confusing how to share directly InstagramTherefore, below we will show you how you can do it in a few minutes.
What do I need to see a shared Instagram feed on WhatsApp?
In order to watch the broadcasts or Instagram videos shared by WhatsApp, you need a couple of conditions so that you don’t have to bother watching them. However, there is nothing to worry about, then we will explain what is necessary and why you should take these recommendations.
Make sure you have both applications up to date
Please note that in previous versions of both applications some tools could not be used. Therefore, you need to make sure that you can do it when you watch the Instagram broadcasts that WhatsApp shares check that both apps, WhatsApp and Instagram are up to date to the latest version.
Verify that you have a stable network connection
On the other hand, one of the most common drawbacks when viewing Instagram broadcasts shared by WhatsApp is connection problems. If you make a mistake when opening the transmissions or they do not load, you must do so first check that your network connection is stable and if the speed isn’t good, you won’t be able to enjoy Instagram quietly.
How can I upload a live chat to my WhatsApp story?
When doing or viewing a “Live” from Instagram, it’s common to want to share it with friends, family, and acquaintances, especially on WhatsApp, so everyone can see it. You can share them in private and group chatsYou can also switch from chat to WhatsApp stories. To do this is very simple, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the WhatsApp app and search for live chat you shared you want to upload your app stories.
- Next, you need to select the correct message and click on the “Forward again” option”, represented by an arrow pointing to the right.
- Then you have to select the option you want to forward, to another chat, group or in this case stories, by pressing the button “My situation”.
- Finally, in the lower right corner of the screen you will click the Submit button, which will automatically post the correct link to your WhatsApp status.
What is the way to share an Instagram directly via WhatsApp?
If you found an interesting Instagram live or someone who might be interested and want to share it on WhatsApp, you can do it in three different ways. In addition, you can do it there private, group chats or even in your stories or the stories of the aforementioned app, so below we will explain the three ways to share directly via Instagram via WhatsApp.
From a browser with a link
The easiest and fastest way sharing is done directly from Instagram via a link from the browser, which only takes a few seconds to complete the following steps:
- Log in to the official Instagram platform and log in to your account from the browser, then search for a live or live one you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Later, click on the address bar and copy the entire link there, you can go to the WhatsApp app and paste it, in chat or in states.
Within the WhatsApp conversation
On the other hand, there is another way share Instagram life or live is part of WhatsApp and WhatsApp conversation, Like the rest of the methods, it’s very simple and you can do it in minutes:
- To get started, all you have to do is log into the Instagram app the way you normally would search for the live one you want to share By the hand of Whatsapp.
- Then click on the three dots (…) button next to the comment bar. Then you will see how a small menu is displayed in which you need to select the “Copy link” option.
- Now, you need to go to the WhatsApp app and paste the Instagram link into the chat you want to share or your status.
- Finally, wait a few seconds to refer to the profile that made the small image appear directly, and finally click “Submit”.
In the Instagram app
In the same way, the next option you can use to share Instagram directly from your WhatsApp is done directly through the app, it’s very easy to do that, just follow these quick steps:
- Log in to the Instagram app and find the correct one you want to share with your friends, family or acquaintances via WhatsApp.
- Then, while you’re live, press the three-dot (…) button next to the live comments section and select the “Share …” option.
- Now, you can choose the application you want to share the link with, in this case WhatsApp is what will guide us to this application.
- Also, select Instagram where you want to share directly in a group or private chat or in your WhatsApp status.
- Finally, You need to click the “Submit” button, is located in the lower right corner of the screen to send the direct link to the chat you selected or posted in your status.
What can I do if I can’t share Instagram directly on WhatsApp?
You may at some point make a mistake when sharing directly from Instagram via WhatsApp, however, these issues may be due to updating or inconvenience to your internet network connection. Therefore, before sharing as we described before, we recommend keeping both apps, Instagram and WhatsApp up to date and in its latest versions.
Also, if you are having trouble copying links or sharing them on WhatsApp, it is recommended to check if your internet connection is stable or not. some platforms generally present some drawbacks.