memoirs of Apple brand They are one of the most significant elements of this company and are missing from all Android devices. It’s a luxury that only iPhone and iPad users can afford, and they can do that share your memos via Instagram and / or WhatsApp, for example. Today we will show you how you can do it.
How to share a Memoji video on Instagram from iPhone?
Memojis are basically personalized emojis of ourselves, which may or may not be animated. This item is only available to users who use an Android device as we have already mentioned; but that doesn’t mean they are limited to using it, as people can share your memos on any social network, Instagram for example, via Instagram Direct, in your feed or on Instagram Stories.
Posting in your stories, so that everyone can see the fun of this animated world, is very easy. It goes without saying that you must have an iPhone or iPad device and that they are not very old devices, as it is only available for iPhone X series phones, iPhone 11 (in all its versions) and later. ; also try keep the Instagram app up to date to its latest version, to avoid inconvenience.
What do you do to put a Memoji in an Instagram story?
Having said that, keep reading the steps we give you right away, this method will work for both iPhone and iPad, even if we mention a mobile phone:
- The first and foremost is to create your own custom memo or if you are already ready, you can skip this first step.
- Then you go the messaging app on your iPhone device, tap here to send a new message.
- At the bottom, you select your memo (which should already be created), select the animoji option, and finally save.
- After recording, click the arrow icon and this will show your memo at the top; Try to touch the memo itself for this.
- You look for a share icon on your device and a window with several options will open, we are interested in selecting the one that says “Save video”.
- Finally, you go to the Instagram app and pretend to share a story. Here, all you have to do is select the video you just saved and you will have it you uploaded your memo to Instagram Stories.
How to add other emojis in photos and videos to Instagram stories?
If you want add an emoji to your photo or video and then share it via Instagram stories, it will be necessary to edit it. Fortunately, they have the ability to edit iPhone devices that have their own apps that bring photos and videos of their own.
In the first case, you should record the video or take the photo you want, but first you need to put the emoji you want:
- Select the star symbol, then click the “Emoji” option.
- You can touch or drag the desired emoji for your video (or photo) to place it where you want it.
- Also, remember that by pinching or rotating your fingers, you can change its size and orientation, respectively.
- Then close the open window to access the emoji.
- When everything is ready, just press the appropriate button to record the video or take a photo.
In fact upload your custom media file to Instagram Stories, you will always do the same as you do, but of course you select the photo or video you recently created.
In the second case, you already have your content created and saved in your gallery, so all you have to do is select and edit it; finally, it remains to upload to Instagram stories.
On what social networks can a Memoji be shared in a message?
Memories are not only shared via Instagram Stories, but can be shared send memos via message, This is the equivalent of any messaging app that our iPhone has. Among the most important and notable ones we can share stickers are WhatsApp and Telegram.
WhatsApp and Telegram
Here are the steps we will take for you will apply to these messaging applications, the most common, but already flat, works the same for any other you have, because the process is the same:
- Within the selected messaging application, select the chat of the person you want to send the memo to.
- On your phone keypad, open the emoji option and go to the end to find memos created from the entire list.
- Once you’ve found them, select the one you want to send and that’s it. If no specific match appears, press the three-dot button to see the remaining options.
Note that you need to create a memo for this to appear in your chat bank.
How do you edit a pre-created Memoji?
If you want by chance edit a memo you have already created, the process will be very easy and you will not have any complications, follow these steps:
- When you are inside the chat and the emoji window is open and you are in the memojis section, select the three dots that appear.
- Now several options will appear and we will choose the one called “Edit”, from this section, we can Edit our memoirs smoothly.