It’s an Instagram app which offers more and more new formats to create better content on its platform, is a social network you can do many things, for example, by adding video effects to the application toolbar, these videos are created in the Reel function.
After preparing some types of content you can share it in many places, even with your story. Then we’ll show you in detail how you can share your Storie on a reel.
What steps do you need to follow to share your reel in your Instagram story?
Coils are an Instagram feature that allows you to create videos with plenty of editing options, which is why people are looking for them share in your StoriesYou can also share them on other social networks like Facebook and WhatsApp. To share your favorite Instagram reel, you need to do the following:
With the application
Reel to necessarily share your story You need to have an Instagram appTo do this quickly and easily, follow these steps:
- You must go to the publication settings.
- Choose the reel you downloaded from your gallery.
- Now you need to click on the option you find here where it indicates Post your story. You can also choose to share only with your best friends.
- Hit Publish and voila, now your reels will see your story.
From the website
Unfortunately, the opportunity to create history only available for mobile application From Instagram, which is not possible from one web to another, you can only send, share or send it privately to another social network. However, you can upload stories from your computer using other methods.
Is there a way to prevent the shared Reel video from being cut to the deposit?
Instagram has it Estimated time on your reel videos, they were only 15 seconds at first, but now the new option offers more time. Now a reel can last up to 60 seconds, however, when you try to load the story, the app won’t let you last all those seconds, as the maximum time a video story can last is 15 seconds. On the other hand, in Feed, your item can last the entire time.
If you want the video reels to last longer, you need to cut them out; there is no other option if your Storie exceeds 15 seconds to pass your entire item.
What other ways are there to share Reels in your Instagram story?
Sharing reels in your story is one way show your interests to your followers through videosThat’s why if you can’t find a way to share your Instagram Stories reels, you can try these other ways.
Copy the link
You can also use the Copy Link option to share videos in your story, this can be done as follows.
- . We locate The coil we will share in our story.
- We press the three vertical dots in the lower right.
- We select the ‘Copy link’ option.
- Then we’re going to create a new story.
- We chose the link sticker and pasted the Reel link.
- Finally, we publish our story.
Download with an external program
You can use an external program to upload a new story to Instagram. It is one of the Postcron programs most recommended for this
This is the app it will also allow you to automatically create and submit history, and you can also schedule what time you want to upload the story, if you want an external app to upload videos to Instagram, this app will make your job easier, so you can use it.
You should into the Postcron app, you need to enter the video you want to add to be inside, now you can program how long you want to upload and that’s it.
How do you share a video of your Reels with a single Instagram Direct friend?
To share a video, photo, or any Instagram item in a private way it is very easy and fast, just follow these steps:
- Go to the publication settings, here you will see many options, what you can do with this publication.
- You need these options select share.
- It will throw you into other options here, here you have to choose to share it on Instagram Direct.
- Then you will see a list of people who can send you, who you need to select and then click send.