Although the Twitter app is not that versatile, it is used a lot by people all over the world. This is partly because this social network focuses more on sharing news than anything else, but in the end it becomes very important to many people.
If you’re a person who makes full use of all of your social media, and you post things all the time, you may want to save time when making a post and not having to do it repeatedly on your various networks. We will teach you here how to link your Twitter account to your Instagram account to get publications out automatically.
How to share messages on all your social networks at once?
As expected, it is sometimes very annoying to manually post the same photo or video on each of our social networks. Therefore, there is a feature that has been added to all of them to add to the others when you publish a new post in one of them.
What should you keep in mind before sharing an Instagram tweet?
As with all social media, there will be things you need to keep in mind from time to time post a tweet to your Instagram account. Therefore, we will explain a bit about this here.
Different policies and rules between social networks
The problem in this case is that the privacy rules of the two apps are different, so sometimes some Instagram posts can collide. Twitter app or vice versa. Therefore, you have to do it be careful when you do these messages so as not to clash with the terms of one.
What is the way to link your Instagram account to your Twitter account?
If you want to link your Twitter account to your Instagram account that way everything you post on this is reflected on Instagram, you can do that. There are several steps, so you need to be a little patient.
- First you will access the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone
- Now you can go to your profile by clicking on the photo at the bottom of the screen, then tap on the three dots at the top of the screen.
- Now go to ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘Sync’
- When you’re in the sync section, tap ‘Options’ and then ‘Settings’. Here you can give a touch to ‘Linked Accounts’ and from there you can sync your Instagram with other networks you own
- Now you will see a list of social networks where you can link your Instagram account, here you will choose your Twitter account
- Now you need to enter your Twitter username and password. After doing this, you need to turn on sync by pressing the blue switch on the right
- After that the application will return and Sync with Twitter will be activated
How to share a tweet in an Instagram feed?
If you’re new to Twitter and want to learn to share your tweets In the Instagram posts, here we will show you the steps to get you there.
Upload a tweet to your Instagram story
The process of sharing your Twitter tweets on Instagram is to post them in your stories. You can do this without having to take a screenshot or manually, but instead You can share it directly from Twitter if you’ve already synced your account with Instagram.
- First, you enter your Twitter and search for the tweet you want to share in the Instagram story
- Now you will tap the share tweet, this will be below the tweet you want to share
- Then a list of apps you can share is displayed, which you can tap on Instagram history
- Now you need to give the app permission to launch the Instagram app. All you have to do is click open and this way the tweet image will be added to the story editor
- Here you only need to edit the Instagram image if you want it and then click share
This way, your Instagram followers will be able to see this tweet that you are interested in and have decided on share through the story.