The game always attracts the attention of all types of audiences, even the elderly. GameLoop is a program you can download and play games if you do not want it with an internet connection or offline. This makes it arguably one of the best programs for Windows 10.
However, in some cases GameLoop needs to be uninstalled, but not because of operational issues but because it is necessary. free up hard disk space of the group. To uninstall GameLoop from your Windows 10 operating system, do not leave this page and we will show you how to remove all GameLoop data, how to uninstall GameLoop program and other things.
What is the procedure for deleting data stored in GameLoop?
GameLoop is a game emulator for the Android system, designed exclusively to open games and play them. Since this is a Windows program, you need to know all the programs have a root folder class where the program data is.
This folder contains all the data stored from the first day you started using the program. Hara delete some data It’s like restarting GameLoop, because not all the saved data will be there. To remove the following data, follow this process:
- Find the ‘GameLoop’ program icon and right-click on it to see additional options.
- In the additional options, select the ‘Open the location of this file’ call.
- Now, a folder showing all the internal data in GameLoop will open. There you will find another folder called ‘Data’ to open it.
- Once located, you will delete all the files inside.
Deleting all the files in this folder will make the gameLoop as clean as the day you installed it on your computer. It is essential not to remove anything inside remaining GameLoop folders, if you do it later it will be impossible to uninstall or use the program.
It should be noted quickly find GameLoop, you can set up your computer’s taskbar, and then add the program to this bar. If you want to use GameLoop on your computer, you need to download Windows 10.
Where can you download IObit Uninstaller to completely remove GameLoop?
IObit is a program developed with the main function of uninstalling GameLoop. Sometimes it might Uninstalling GameLoop it gives you some problems in your team. That’s why you can definitely download IObit to remove GameLoop from your operating system.
This program can be downloaded IObit official website. After downloading the program, search for Windows Explorer and launch it. Finally, complete everything installation process IObit, search for GameLoop and uninstall from your computer. In addition to using IObit to uninstall GameLoop, it can also be used to install other programs.
What steps should you follow to uninstall GameLoop from your Windows 10?
We have already shown you the process of uninstalling GameLoop using IObit, but how to uninstall without using IObit? There are two ways to uninstall GameLoop no program needs to be downloadedBe careful how you uninstall from the control panel:
- Go to the Windows 10 start menu, find the ‘Control Panel’ section in that menu and tap.
- When the new window opens, look for the programs section.
- In this section called ‘Programs’ you will see a sub-option that says ‘Uninstall a program’, click on it to go to another window.
- There you will see a list of all the programs inside that window, search for GameLoop, click on it and then click on ‘Uninstall’.
When the program uninstallation is complete, restart your computer to complete the program processes. Now let’s see How to uninstall GameLoop from your root folder:
- Go to your computer desktop, search for GameLoop shortcut and click once.
- The next thing you need to do is right-click and click where it says ‘Open the location of this file’.
- The next window that opens will be the GameLoop root folder. There, find an EXE extension file called ‘Uninstall’ and run it.
- Within the GameLoop Uninstall Wizard, check the different options to remove the program and when everything is finished, restart your computer.
How do I verify that the uninstall was successful?
Each time you uninstall a program, you must verify that all of its files have been uninstalled. This is done in two ways, that is, by checking Windows Recycle Bin as well as a folder called ‘Applications’.
From your applications folder
The ‘Applications’ folder is the library that GameLoop makes when you install it on your computer. This folder will show all the games you installed in GameLoop again. If you click on that folder and there is nothing, it’s because GameLoop was uninstalled properly, as there was no trace of its extensions.
However, they are still in the process of reviewing this library The games you have installed in GameLoop and the program is still running because the uninstall was not successful. In this type of case, you need to run the same uninstall process mentioned above again.
With recycling bin
You can find GameLoop files in the Trash, go into the Trash and look for them none of these data, means that the uninstall was successful.