One of the most effective operating systems for computers is the Windows operating system, regardless of the version of the system you have installed. One of the things that makes it so effective is how to solve problems safely. Therefore, we will show you how to activate this mode.
How do I activate safe mode to remove programs in Windows 10?
Safe Mode is implemented in all versions of Windows. This is one way you can fix system errors such as when the computer does not start the operating system when it does not finish. If you are experiencing this or that issue, you can safely start the system in this way.
Your computer must be turned on to start your computer safely. You need to point the mouse at it Windows Start MenuThere, press the power button and restart, but you must hold down the SHIFT key before pressing ‘Restart’.
Now the computer will restart and a blue screen called ‘Choose option’ will appear and you will use the arrow keys to go to ‘Troubleshoot’ and enter ENTER. Then go to ‘Advanced Options’ and press the ENTER key.
Here you will be taken to the ‘Advanced Options’ section and the ‘Startup Settings’ section. All you have to do is press ENTER on the ‘Restart’ button and on your computer Safe mode is enabled. All you have to do is restart your computer when you want to safely exit.
How do I safely access Windows 10?
Obviously, Windows doesn’t provide you with a single way to activate safe mode, as it can cause you to run into many problems that prevent your computer from running in normal mode. Therefore, we will explain how to do it when it is not worth it.
From the settings
You can also do this from Windows 10 settings start your computer safely. You have to go through this process:
- Log in when you start Windows and go to Settings
- Now go to ‘Updates and security’, then click ‘Recovery’. After doing this, you will click on ‘Advanced Start’
- Here you need to click ‘Restart computer’
- From now on, all you have to do is open the blue screen below, ‘Troubleshoot’, ‘Advanced Options’ and finally ‘Open Settings’.
- After doing all this you need to press the reboot button and the computer will start in safe mode
With black screen
In the case of your computer launch the screen in black and white and don’t go beyond that, you should start with a safe way:
- If your computer is turned on, you will have to press the power button for 10 seconds to turn off the computer.
- Then press the power button and let Windows get to the first sign or the manufacturer’s logo. You press and hold the button for 10 seconds until the computer turns off again
- Turn on the computer again and restart the computer and press and hold the power button until the computer is turned off.
- Turn on the computer again and it will usually turn on completely and open winRE
- When you enter WinRE, you will go through the process that we explained to you on the blue screen a moment ago. This way you can safely start your computer
What are the steps to safely remove programs from Windows 10?
Once you’ve activated Safe Mode on your computer, you’ll be able to uninstall and install the programs you need. This is a feature that is not disabled in Windows versions you can do it as usual.
All you have to do is go to Windows and go to Settings. In this set of options you will open ‘System’. You will now enter ‘Applications and Features’, that is you will see a list of all programs and installed applications Your computer Windows 10.
Then mark the programs and applications that you no longer need to have on your system. One thing you need to know is that you will not be able to uninstall the appropriate programs on your system, they will be grayed out. When you have already marked the program, you need to climb to the top bar and click ‘Uninstall’.
How to use SafeMSI Windows Installer safely?
SafeMSI is an executable that can be used when using the Windows Installer feature you boot the system safelybecause this function is not available this way. That’s why it’s an easy-to-use add-on, because you only need to run Windows normally.
When you open this program directly, it sends you to safe system mode. After SafeMSI It will work on activating Windows Installer you will follow the usual steps to safely and uninstall a program that is appropriate for your system.
What are the different types of Safe Mode?
Windows it is not the only way to combat failure. This is because you will often need some additional Windows features. Therefore, there are three ways to start Safe Mode: ‘Safe Mode’, ‘Safe Mode with Network Features’, and finally ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’.