Like any other platform, TikTok gives its users the opportunity to have the option to block one of your followers is available or any other user who for other reasons performs an offensive act. In addition, it is very common that TikTok users are making this option to block someone in particular on a daily basis so that it does not affect their account.
However, if at some point in our lives we want to unlock a profile that we previously blocked, then here we will teach you how to unlock it in a few easy steps. Also, from the moment you unlock that profile, it will be able to start enjoying your content again and many more options that had been restricted since you blocked it.
Where to find your blocked list on TikTok?
Sometimes we perform actions within the TikTok platform that we later forget how we did it and that’s why if at some point you forget where find the TikTok profiles you blocked, then here we will teach you how to find them. However, to find these blocked profiles you will need to perform the following steps:
- The first thing is to log in the TikTok mobile app.
- Now enter your TikTok profile in the option in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Then tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then select the “Setup and privacy” option.
- Log in to “Privacy”.
- Now scroll down the options menu until you find the “Locked Accounts” option and enter it.
- You can now see the list of blocked profiles.
How do you unblock users you blocked from TikTok yourself?
TikTok is one of the applications that allows us to create our own videos to our creativity and we can also share it with many more around the world. Apart from this, TikTok offers us a privacy regarding our account and the content we share, offering a configuration where we can decide to who doesn’t show and who does, and other privacy options.
These privacy options are very necessary and much more when it comes to an account that has a large number of followers and popularity in that network. In addition, it often happens that people who have a TikTok account begin to commit insults and other negative actions against TikTok accounts. This is why TikTok allows restriction measures to be taken by blocking these types of profiles.
However, at some point you may want to unlock a particular profile from the blocked account list. That’s why we will help you with this process from the settings menu to make it much safer and more effective. Also, the steps you need to take to unlock a profile that you have blocked yourself are as follows:
- Log in to the TikTok mobile app.
- Log in to your TikTok account.
- Enter your TikTok profile which is located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Once entered in the profile you must select in the three horizontal lines that are located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now select in the “Setup and privacy” option and then click on the Privacy option.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the menu and select the “Locked Accounts” option.
- Once you have entered this option you can have the list of all the profiles you have locked and to unlock one of them you must click on the option to unlock, after this the user must disappear from the list.
How do I prevent a TikTok person from knowing that you have unlocked it?
It is very difficult to prevent one of the users you are going to unblock from noticing this action, since one of the first signs that this user will pass and will realize that you have unblocked it, is that the videos you post will they start to appear. That is, the user will easily notice that you have locked them and to prevent them from finding out that you have unlocked it, it would be removing it from your fan list forever.
However, remember that if you choose to remove it from your followers, it will not be able to see your activity within the platform. Another option that might work would be that once you unlock that person, you set up your account at once. placing it from public to private so that you can accept the request of your followers and thus have a better security.
Why can’t you unblock people from your TikTok block list?
From the moment you block a person on the TikTok platform, they will not have access to anything in your TikTok account. However, if you unlock it you can return to enjoy your content and interact with it. Except if you perform the procedure of unlocking that profile and it fails to unlock, then you are saying that it has an error and there are different reasons for different errors.
The account does not exist
One of the reasons why you can’t unlock a particular profile is that this TikTok account is no longer available on the TikTok platform. In other words, it may be that during the time you blocked this user, the person decided delete your TikTok account and that’s why it won’t let you unlock it from the list of blocked accounts.
The user has blocked you
Another reason why TikTok does not allow you to unlock a person on your blocked list is that this person has done the same to you. That is, this user is also blocking you, so you are not allowed to unblock it from your list.