Windows 10 administration tools are designed with the idea of having a team diagnostic tools our computer equipment. They specialize in controlling and managing our computer software and hardware resources.
Windows 10 administrative tools also allow us to make changes to our system configuration how to adjust its parameters. All in all, each computer can be customized to the specific needs of each user.
How do you access Windows 10 administrative tools?
Accessing Windows 10 administrative tools is fairly easy, as there are many ways to access them. with more or less straightforward methods. For example, through commands such as Run, the Windows Startup Finder, or our Windows 10 computer control panel.
We will now go on to explain step by step all the ways to access the hidden ones. Windows 10 administrative tools on our computer.
Learn how to open administrative tools from Run
In order to access the Windows 10 administrative tools via ‘Run’, you need to comply some specific steps which we will explain below.
In this method, the first thing we need to do is bring up the ‘run’ window, which is achieved by a specific key combination. Need press ‘start’ + ‘R’.
When we do the key combination, a ‘Run’ window should appear next to our screen, allowing us to type a command. The command we will type in the window run ‘Control admin tools’, click ‘OK’, and if you type it correctly, the Windows 10 Administrative Tools window will open.
Is it possible to open these tools from the Windows search engine?
Access Windows 10 administrative tools through initial search in the lower left corner of our screen. There we will continue to type ‘Tools’ or ‘Administrative Tools’, which will show a results window and the results will show the Administrative Tools folder, which we will click on and be included in Administrative Tools.
Learn how to open control panel tools
Accessing administrative tools through our computer’s control panel is fairly straightforward, as all we have to do is locate Windows 10 in the search engine. There, ‘we will write.control panel‘and we will click on the search result.
Once in the control panel we can place all the options called ‘Administrative Tools’, clicking on them will open the Administrative Tools window. If you don’t find this option in the control panel, go to the ‘view’ option in the top right, where we’ll select it. ‘large icons’ or ‘small icons’ to make it easier to find options for administrative tools.
What administrative tools can you access in Windows 10?
The list of administrative tools has gradually grown over time, nowadays 20 of these tools available for use by all users. Each tool can be accessed directly with ‘Start’ + ‘R’ and run with the appropriate command, including:
- ‘Computer management’, which can be accessed with the command to run ‘compmgmt.msc’.
- ‘Print management‘, can be accessed with the’ printmanagement.msc ‘command when running.
- ‘System settings’ can be accessed with the ‘msconfig’ command Run.
- ‘Defragment and optimize units‘, can be accessed with the’ dfrgui ‘command while running.
- ‘Local security policy’, which is accessed with command to run ‘secpol.msc’.
- ‘Windows Memory Diagnostics’ can be accessed With the ‘MdSched’ command Run.
- ‘Registry Editor‘, can be accessed with the’ regedit ‘command at runtime.
- ‘System information’, which can be accessed with the command to run ‘msinfo32’.
- ‘ISCSI Initiator’ can be accessed with the ‘iscsicpl’ command Run.
- ‘Disk cleaning‘, can be accessed with the’ cleanmgr ‘command to run.
- ‘Resource Monitor’, which can be accessed with the command run ‘perfmon’.
- ‘Performance Monitor‘, which can be accessed with the’ perfmon.msc ‘command at runtime.
- ‘ODBC Data Sources (32/64-bit)’ can be accessed with the command to run ‘odbcad32’.
- Task Scheduler can be accessed with the command to run ‘taskschd.msc’.
- ‘Component Services‘, which can be accessed with the’ comexp.msc ‘command at runtime.
- ‘Services’ to which you can access with command to run ‘services.msc’.
- The ‘recovery unit’ can be accessed with the command Run ‘RecoveryDrive’.
- ‘Event Viewer‘,’ eventvwr.msc ‘can be accessed with the command run.
- This can be accessed with the ‘Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security’ command To run ‘WF.msc’.
For example, it is one of the most widely used administrative tools’team management‘. This administration tool allows us to install, uninstall, and manage all of our computer hardware components.
This is usually used when an input or output device malfunctions, be it peripheral or otherwise, it will be a tool to fix this. In addition, it is that tool It allows you to scan or wipe your hard drive, as well as making disk partitions.
This is another example of the most commonly used administrative tool.System configuration‘, this administrative tool is used a lot when there is a error or problem with our Windows 10.
This administrative tool will allow us set up our computer’s boot system it also allows us to access system services and all the programs that launch Windows 10 in the most convenient way we need.