Facebook is one of the most used networks on the planet from Meta Platforms, Inc. its trade name and better known is Meta. In addition to Facebook, other social networking and messaging platforms are Instagram and WhatsApp. Many of us have already noticed that advertising in the Facebook’s top source of revenue.
Facebook was created by Mark Zuckerberg with his friends while they were studying at Harvard University. In the beginning it was known as TheFacebook.com (today it is known only as Facebook), and Facebook is valued as one of the most valuable companies in the world and one of the most used applications worldwide. By the way, you can turn off comments on Facebook timelines.
What are the steps to view Facebook memories?
For many of us, it can be very important to see the memories on Facebook. Maybe we want to see a photo we uploaded It’s been a long time and we want to remember that good time. There are many people who do not know what to do to visualize their most important memories.
Seeing the memories on Facebook is not difficult at all, as Facebook offers us the ease of things in every way. You will be able to see your memories on Facebook because today we are going to show you how to do it in the most effective way possible:
- Go to the Facebook app.
- Inside Facebook, tap the 3 lines at the top right.
- Drag down, select the ‘Memories’ option. There you can see the most important memories of your Facebook.
From a Windows 10 computer
To view the memories on each device is almost the same procedure, but with a few different little things, and many people wonder how to view the memories on Facebook from a Windows computer 10. From Windows 10 to see your memories you will have the same ease as seeing it on another device such as a phone.
In order to view the memories from your Windows 10 PC, you need to follow the steps you will see now. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- You must go to your browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the 3 stripes you will see in the upper right, see all the options and maybe you should go down.
- Find the ‘Memories’ option and click on it.
This way, you can view your memories on a Windows 10 PC. In case you don’t know, you can download a copy of the data that Facebook has about you.
Through my Mac
So that you can see your memories on your Mac device, you don’t have to complicate things in any way, because it’s very easy. It will be like see it on other devices and you will have no loss, then we will show you how:
- Open Facebook
- Tap the three stripes at the top right of the screen.
- Find the ‘Memories’ option and choose it. This way you will find your most important Facebook memories on your MAC.
On an Android device
To see the memories on all types of devices is the same procedure and many people find it difficult to see the memories on Facebook on different devices. From Android to see your memories you will have the same ease to see it on another device:
- You must go to Facebook.
- Press the 3 remaining stripes in the upper right corner.
- Find the ‘Memories’ option and press it. This way, you can see your memories on your Android.
Using an iPhone
If you want enjoy your Facebook memories on your iPhone device, it’s not complicated. Many people are wondering how to view Facebook memories from an iPhone device. Here’s how:
- You must open Facebook.
- Go to the 3 stripes that are located on the top right.
- In there, swipe down and select “Memories”
That way, you can see your Facebook memories from your iPhone device. In case you didn’t know, you can choose who can see your Facebook posts.
How do you view Facebook memories of the same day in another year?
When you are inside Facebook, right in the souvenirs option you will see all your memories, countless publications and more if you are a person who is usually very active on Facebook posting things. Inside memories you will find memories of the same day, but of previous years.
How to share Facebook memories?
As many of the posts we have shared above are satisfying because they are good memories, we want to share them again so that our close friends can see them. are included in the memory. Here’s how to share memories on our Facebook account:
- If the memory comes to you, or you look for it yourself. The ‘Share’ option will appear at the bottom of the memory.
- You press it, you can put a caption on it and share it again.
If you have any problems or have any questions about Facebook, you can visit Facebook help page. There you will find more information.