It is very popular among Windows users, how much of this statistical computer program, with the facilities capturing and analyzing various data to create graphical charts rather complex, it is also very versatile for market research companies, but what are the advantages of using SPSS? And how does SPSS technology work? Stay tuned for this article to learn a little about SPSS software
What does the acronym SPSS mean and what is its history?
This revolutionary platform serves as a statistical software system, and received a “title”.Statistical Package for Social Sciences”(English Statistical Package for Social Sciences) from there to SPSS.
However, it was primarily created by Norman H. Nie, along with C. Hadlai (Tex) Hull and Dale H. Bent, who were the developers of this versatile work tool based on the idea of how to convert statistical data. essential information for making some decisions. However, they achieved the goal of rapidly promoting large volumes of data in the social sciences through various research methods.
in IBM SPSS official page Statistics will help you get started business, research or even academic, Not only that, it is also useful to carry out data that is simple for you to create an predictive analytics tool, using different step-by-step analyst tools and statistical programmers.
What are the benefits of using SPSS?
If you want to be part of the IBM SPSS software from your computer and start on this statistical computer platform, you can optimize and speed up your Windows 10 PC with or without software. Facilitate the use of IBM SPSS software more comfortable.
you may notice ease of use, flexibility and scalability using SPSS, with the ability to handle large amounts of data, including text formats, is available to any Windows user who wants to do whatever level of knowledge he or she wants to do, as he or she does all the projects. sizes and levels of complexity can be a great help in finding new opportunities for your organization, improving the effectiveness of your research.
Where to get SPSS for your computer?
You need an email account before you start, and you need to know that this is a downloadable platform, that it’s not something that’s installed on your computer and there’s nothing else hidden, but it’s not that complicated. what it requires are the conditions required by the SPSS to be downloaded to your computer as follows:
- 1.6 GHz CPU.
- 4GB RAM.
- 4 GB hard drive.
- 1024 × 768 resolution.
Make sure your computer meets the requirementsotherwise, it is not recommended to install it on your computer. However, considering the SPSS minimum requirements, follow these steps:
- Make an update if your computer is out of date.
- Go to the official SPSS website.
- Once on the tab, click the “Try SPSS statistics for free” button in large blue.
- That’s the next thing you need to do create an account on the SPSS platform.
- A form will appear, which you will need to fill out with any answers or regular data when you sign in with any of the applications or platforms you enter when you enter your email account, first name, last name, etc.
- Don’t forget to enter the password you entered At least 8 characters, a capital letter, a lowercase letter and a number.
- After entering your data in all the boxes, click on “next”
- If you’re wondering if you’re learning your phone number, enter this information and click “Next.”
- When you enter your data, you will receive an identification code, which is a The 7-digit code that you will receive in your email inbox, when you copy the digits from the box, if the code does not appear, check the spam folder.
- Now indicate which method you prefer IBM to contact you with by phone or e-mail to inform you about products, offers, etc.
- Finally, click the “Create Account” button to finish.
How does SPSS technology work?
It functions as an extensive library of machine learning algorithms, enabling text analysis, open source extensibility, and integration with big data to make applications easier to use and implement. Plus, you can run tests to fit your data SPSS, on the other hand, presents hidden patterns and patterns in the data through a lower level of hypothesis.
Distinctive features of other tools
When you prepare some work or data matrix that you do, you can find it options or tools that help with thisProperties such as name, type, width, decimals, tag values, missing (values), columns, alignment, and even identifying properties, can also help you work on basic concepts with SPSS:
- Fill in the data in the Matrix (Data View).
- Extract data directly from SPSS.
- Import data from Excel.
- Statistical analysis.
- Descriptive statistics.
- Frequency tables.
- Graphic bar.
- Reliability calculations.
- One-way analysis of variance.
- Edit and export results (in the same name view)
- Manage data and variables.
- Segment your files.
- Calculate the variables.