During your stay on Instagram, social media may jump with a message telling you where to go. your actions have been blocked, you can also comment, like, share and do other activities on the social network.
Don’t worry, if you’ve done anything wrong and you’re aware of this message, we’ll tell you how to get back to normal after this. block your Instagram account. We will even tell you what are some of the reasons why social media has been used against you or someone you know. If you want to know more about it, we invite you to keep reading this article.
What is the reason for this post appearing on Instagram?
“Action Locked” or “Action Locked” message, It happens when we want to do some common Instagram actions; What usually happens is a dialog box appears, promising: “This action was blocked. Please try again later. We limit certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us you think we made a mistake. “
This is an action taken by Instagram to prevent spam and control bot accounts on its platform. Spam is an act that is repeated over and over again, a clear example being people who comment without permission on a link to another page in any post. If you’ve done this, it’s one of the ways on Instagram temporarily blocks you from spam.
You have reached the limit of your daily activities
It sounds weird, but as the title suggests, everyone does users have a limited number of participations We can do it within 24 hours; so many “likes,” so many comments, so many to share, keep track of, and undo these actions.
We don’t know exactly the exact number, but if you’re one of those people who is very active on Instagram and goes so far as to “abuse” these actions, it’s best to calm down a little to avoid Instagram. that you like a bot from cataloging or that you block spam and your actions. That way, you won’t have to worry about abuse. the social network is responsible for monitoring this.
Accounts with a breach lock
Another one Instagram reasons to block your actions and it doesn’t stop you from commenting or reacting on stories, it’s about committing an offense that goes against social media policies. A clear example of this is the use of bots to get more followers, or even the frequent use of third-party applications, so that your account is followed by a large number of people and others.
When Instagram detects that you have violated its policies, depending on the severity of the issue, it may do so temporarily block your actions, blocking your account.
How do you delete a message from your Instagram account and get it back to normal?
None of us want to get to this point we cannot interact in any way With other people on Instagram because of the blockade he imposed on us, because we didn’t deserve it, or because we didn’t know the number of daily actions, and we fell innocent. There are several ways to remove this block and continue with your regular Instagram activity:
- Switch to mobile data or Wi-Fi as the case may be: Depending on the type of strike that Instagram has given you, you can remove the block depending on the type of connection you are on. If you’re connected to data, switch to Wi-Fi or vice versa; this action works while the block has been through your IP address
- Taking a break: Just another way wait for Instagram to automatically remove the lockThis will take between 24 and 48 hours, as we said.
- Link to other social networks: As we mentioned before, one of them Ways to block our actions on InstagramIt is because it has detected us as a bot, due to repeated spam actions. Unsure of what we need to do is show that we are behind the screen and that we are taking action, and this is done by linking Facebook to Instagram or checking your phone number.
- Delete apps: If you’ve been using apps other than Instagram, you should uninstall these applications, because the social network will detect this and lift the lock against you.
- Report an error: Finally, if you think you did something wrong, when it appears in the dialog. your Instagram account reported that your actions have been blocked, there is an opportunity to report the problem and here you can go to the social network to check that they have removed the block if they check that you have done nothing wrong.