Many download Windows 10 because it has many features that neither Windows 7 nor Windows 8 have. One of the most attractive things about this system developed by Microsoft is its online store. Windows Store games can be purchased, also some extensions to improve program and system performance.
Now, Windows 10 almost never has a problem with its drivers except for the audio driver. The Realtek brand sound drivers they are quite tedious with the system and sometimes their icon disappears. Here we will show you how to fix this problem, find out how this sound driver is compatible with your computer and so on.
How to fix Realtek Audio Manager?
The Realtek driver package can be downloaded to enhance your computer audio Realtek’s official website. Since this controller comes directly the brand’s official website it’s hard to believe it comes with dysfunctions, but anything in technology is possible.
You need to solve this problem try manual repair first from the same using the ‘Execute’ program, better known as ‘CDM’. This program opens by combining the ‘Start’ keys with the ‘R’ keyboard button. When you press these two keys, a window will open saying ‘Run’.
Now, in the text bar of the ‘Run’ program, place the command ‘appiwiz.cpl’ and click ‘OK’. It’s the last thing you need to do search for a sound driver and select the option that says ‘Repair’. Clicking on ‘Repair’ will open a window showing you everything you need to do to fix this driver. You go through all the processes and the driver will fix it himself.
What can be done to verify that Realte drivers are compatible with a system?
When this repair is used and the driver is not fixed, it is because something more serious is a ‘compatibility error’. Compatibility errors associated with drivers can be a bit annoying, especially when it comes to the sound driver.
However, everything this can be fixed using certain processes. Before you do anything, you need to check that this driver is compatible with your operating system. The only way to do this is to:
- Go to the Windows 10 start menu and enter the phrase ‘Device Manager’ in your computer’s search engine.
- When the search result is displayed, select the result with the same search name.
- Now, expand the ‘Sound and Video Drivers’ option and search for the ‘Realtek’ driver.
- Once you’ve found it, right-click to select the ‘Properties’ option.
- Within the driver properties, see the message ‘This device is working properly’ in the status of the device that is displayed
That means when that message comes out if the driver is compatible with your system as well as with your team. But if the message is different, it means that the driver is not supported.
How do I reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager drivers in Windows 10?
Way fix the compatibility issue Realtek Audio Driver is reinstalling the driver in Windows 10. This is to repair any damage to the Driver. To reinstall the driver, only one process must be run:
- Open ‘Device Manager’ and find Realtek sound driver showing the ‘Sound and video drivers’ box.
- Once you find the driver, right-click to select the “Properties” option.
- Then go to the ‘Details’ section and look for the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- The next thing you need to do is find the EXE driver and reprocess the driver installation.
When it’s over driver installation, restart the computer The driver will start all its processes and configure the sound of the speakers.
How to introduce ‘problem solver’ to improve Realtek error?
There is no ‘Troubleshooting’ solution to fix a problem caused by a ‘Realtek’ driver. The driver repair option It is not implemented by Windows, but by Realtek itself. Now, what Windows can help with is checking for driver changes.
If a driver receives changes, it is normal to have some errors. This is why it is necessary to check controller changes:
- If you want to check these things, go to Device Manager
- Find the Realtek driver and right-click on it
- In the options that are displayed there, select ‘Check changes in driver’
By doing so, Windows will check for changes received by the driver. Once the analysis is complete you decide if you are going to try to solve the problem or if you choose to uninstall and reinstall the driver.